PDA

View Full Version : This girl is a BEAST!

LadyLuck
04-21-2011, 09:19 PM
:love: :love: :hitit:

khCokQt--l4&feature=youtu.be

BigDannyCool
04-21-2011, 09:32 PM
yeah she's sick.. they were on ellen

Modelexis
04-21-2011, 09:39 PM
Wow
The harmony is incredible.

:love:

ekguy
04-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Agreed!!!!

:love: :hitit:

Deetz
04-21-2011, 09:50 PM
ha ha, that was entertaining :P

shakalaka
04-21-2011, 10:00 PM
When it started, I was thinking, not really my thing.....But when she went nuts..pretty nice. She got skills.

AudiPWR
04-21-2011, 10:06 PM
She's fucking sexy.

Kg810
04-21-2011, 10:18 PM
She's good but I cannot stand her facial expressions, I would have to Chris Brown her if I had to deal with that everyday.

LilDrunkenSmurf
04-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Wow..

LadyLuck
04-21-2011, 10:40 PM
This one is awesome too!

0RIWmyfyhIo

EK 2.0
04-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Madddd props on the "Look At Me Now" cover...right now that is my joint...

alloroc
04-21-2011, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by LadyLuck
This one is awesome too!

0RIWmyfyhIo

they really have a chemistry.

BigDannyCool
04-21-2011, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

they really have a chemistry.

they are engaged

shakalaka
04-21-2011, 11:05 PM
I like the second one. Is she signed by some record label? If not, it won't be too long before she is.

turbotrip
04-22-2011, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Kg810
She's good but I cannot stand her facial expressions, I would have to Chris Brown her if I had to deal with that everyday.

:werd: its impressive if you dont watch the video

shakalaka
04-22-2011, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool

they are engaged

She doesn't wear her engagement ring. That's not a good sign. :dunno:

Synne
04-22-2011, 02:46 AM
mmeh just another white girl trying to sing like nicki minaj.

if she wasn't hot and didn't flaunt her breasts around in every video nobody would care.

calgarydub
04-22-2011, 05:30 AM
Just imagine how much she talks everyday... jesus christ

Swank
04-22-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm diggin' them. They have a pile of covers, how are they not getting slain with copyright infringement?

leftwing
04-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Swank
I'm diggin' them. They have a pile of covers, how are they not getting slain with copyright infringement?

Because they aren't claiming that they made the songs. its not against the law to sing another persons song, its against the law to claim you made the song

leftwing
04-22-2011, 12:17 PM
Tyler Ward has a page on youtube too and he makes some pretty good covers.

Swank
04-22-2011, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by leftwing

Because they aren't claiming that they made the songs. its not against the law to sing another persons song, its against the law to claim you made the song

But they aren't just singing them, they're broadcasting it on youtube. I'm unclear on internet laws (should they exist, lol)>

BigDannyCool
04-22-2011, 01:27 PM

But they aren't just singing them, they're broadcasting it on youtube. I'm unclear on internet laws (should they exist, lol)>

there's millions of users on youtube that sing covers

ae92gts
04-22-2011, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
When it started, I was thinking, not really my thing.....But when she went nuts..pretty nice. She got skills.

:werd: she has some serious skill for sure!!!

Tik-Tok
04-22-2011, 01:46 PM

You can cover any song you want, as long as you don't claim it's yours, and you can publish it on any media, so long as it's not for profit (ie youtube is free, but to sell it on itunes, they would need permission)

The girl needs work on her mannerisms/facial expressions. The first minute of the OP's video, I thought she was handicapped, lol.

focusdriv3r
04-22-2011, 02:05 PM
:drool: :drool: :love: :love: She looks like kat perry or something

funkedelic2
04-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Nicki minaj meets busta rhymes with the looks of katy perry. :nut: Sick though :thumbsup:

Type_S1
04-22-2011, 02:45 PM
how is she a beast? She's rapping someone else's lyrics sounding like ninki minaj?

She might be a beast if she wrote and rapped it...but in no means is she something special?

5fivespeed
04-23-2011, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Type_S1
how is she a beast? She's rapping someone else's lyrics sounding like ninki minaj?

She might be a beast if she wrote and rapped it...but in no means is she something special?

Have you heard Busta Rhymes part in that song...? That's why.

Ray

sneek
04-23-2011, 01:53 AM
She certainly isn't the type of girl that I usually find attractive but for some reason :love: :love: :love:

Jeremiah
04-23-2011, 04:45 AM
She goes ham on the Breezy song buy fuck she's way too animated for Me

D'z Nutz
04-23-2011, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Kg810

Originally posted by calgarydub
Just imagine how much she talks everyday... jesus christ

Did you guys even check out her other videos? Clearly it was part of the performance because she doesn't act or sound like that in her other videos.

sEc1D5A_RQ0

fRS6s9g_K7Y

This chick is hot and I want to be doing the intercourse with her.

Edit: :hitit:
4w0V_yx4s60

Mar
04-23-2011, 10:06 AM
Just because something is copywritten doesn't mean you can't perform it, you just have to give credit for the song and not make a profit from it. Have you ever sang Happy Birthday in public? Careful, Warner Brothers owns the rights to that song.

soloracer
04-23-2011, 10:25 AM
I saw Nicki Minaj live on the David Letterman show. What a talentless hack. They even had cue-cards for her to read from for her own "songs" - if you can call them that. She looked like a Walmart hoe try to smuggle a pair of bowling balls down the backside of her stretchy pants. On top of that she was lip synching for part of the performance (her lips weren't moving but there were still words coming over the speakers). I wouldn't cross the street to see her again.

Afterwards we saw the broadway show Wicked - now there is some real talent. People who could actually act, dance and (shock) sing. It is obvious that Nicki is the "project" of some record label - all image and no talent.

Disoblige
04-23-2011, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by soloracer
I saw Nicki Minaj live on the David Letterman show. What a talentless hack. They even had cue-cards for her to read from for her own "songs" - if you can call them that. She looked like a Walmart hoe try to smuggle a pair of bowling balls down the backside of her stretchy pants. On top of that she was lip synching for part of the performance (her lips weren't moving but there were still words coming over the speakers). I wouldn't cross the street to see her again.

Afterwards we saw the broadway show Wicked - now there is some real talent. People who could actually act, dance and (shock) sing. It is obvious that Nicki is the "project" of some record label - all image and no talent.

:werd:

I cannot think of a better word to describe her other than "talentless". Not jealous of her, just don't know why she is so hyped.

shakalaka
04-23-2011, 11:59 AM
The guy actually sings pretty well too. I see a Justin Timberlake'ish style in him.

ZorroAMG
04-23-2011, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Type_S1

Right, debbie, cause you have skill like that....

beyond_ban
04-23-2011, 11:29 PM
I kind of want to punch her in the face.... the facial expressions are too much buuuut she has talent and she is pretty fine when not singing.

soloracer
04-24-2011, 12:55 AM
Here is another talentless cow ......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oOj1EKSS6M&feature=related

And the "skillz" are about the same as Minaj and the girl in this thread. ;)

tobypaddock
04-24-2011, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige

:werd:

I cannot think of a better word to describe her other than "talentless". Not jealous of her, just don't know why she is so hyped.

Go listen to Kanye Wests "Monster"- when u go on a record with Rick Ross (who I hate) Kanye West and Jay Z and absolutely lyrically upstage them, that's how u get hyped...

Dave P
04-24-2011, 01:44 AM
She sounds like she tries to hard.

[Yu]
04-24-2011, 01:54 AM
O god, the first few vids were good in a sense that they are better then anything that I can do, but that video of "I need a doctor" OH LAWD :rofl: her face, o man, shit's funny.

But personally, I don't enjoy both of their voices at all.

unkicrackie99
04-24-2011, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by funkedelic2
Nicki minaj meets busta rhymes with the looks of katy perry. :nut: Sick though :thumbsup:

Haha I couldn't agree anymore, she definitely killed it on Busta's verse. :eek:

Kavy
04-24-2011, 08:35 PM
What I don't understand is why record the song, produce it and tune it up then make a video making it look like your singing it live.

I mean its youtube, people don't expect a full produced cover.

alloroc
04-24-2011, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Kavy
What I don't understand is why record the song, produce it and tune it up then make a video making it look like your singing it live.

I mean its youtube, people don't expect a full produced cover.

It is practice.

If you look they also have some of their own - original - videos and songs for sale on itunes.
http://karminmusic.com/

-QsAoVI3LNw

Kavy
04-24-2011, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by alloroc

It is practice.

If you look they also have some of their own - original - videos and songs for sale on itunes.

You missed what I meant.

I understand why to sing covers; but what I don't understand is why full producing one then posting it on youtube like your singing it live is done.

This is coming from a guy who owns a production company :)

JMaj7
04-24-2011, 09:46 PM
http://m.soundcloud.com/truck-2/look-at-me-now-skyline-mix

My friends did this. This guy did bustas part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKuRZPBejQw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

soloracer
04-24-2011, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Kavy

You missed what I meant.

I understand why to sing covers; but what I don't understand is why full producing one then posting it on youtube like your singing it live is done.

This is coming from a guy who owns a production company :)

Blame Justin Bieber.......

5fivespeed
04-25-2011, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by JMaj7
http://m.soundcloud.com/truck-2/look-at-me-now-skyline-mix

My friends did this. This guy did bustas part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKuRZPBejQw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Homies sick. His voice is good for rapping.

Ray

JMaj7
04-25-2011, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by 5fivespeed

Homies sick. His voice is good for rapping.

Ray

Yea his albums r very well done too. He produces but he still buys music off other producers. Super humble too. I think he's one of the best rappers out of Calgary. If you see him, pick up both his CDs. He's good. Trust me. I did one song on each album and played guitar for other songs. He doesn't front either.

Jeremiah
04-25-2011, 09:17 AM
Yeah I like that PiK guy, pretty good production value in the video as well

JMaj7
04-25-2011, 12:11 PM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=CA&hl=en&client=mv-rim&v=vSp5cSfX64Q

Here's another one by Pik. Its supposed to be controversial

Tram Common
04-26-2011, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
Madddd props on the "Look At Me Now" cover...right now that is my joint...

... I think that about sums up your credibility as a hip-hop enthusiast.

... in all fairness though, he does dance eeereal pretty in the music video. :rofl:

Kavy
04-26-2011, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by JMaj7
He doesn't front either.

Fo reals?

treg50
04-28-2011, 06:25 AM
Holy fuck, sounds like a screeching barrel, filled with screeching piglets. Like others have said another white girl putting on a black american accent and saying, "brraaap, brraaap" (the 2nd video) give me a BREAK, wtf, haha.

I got to 50 seconds and had to stop that shit, waste of my ears lol. Eminem is good, this girl-minem is not.

BensonTT
04-28-2011, 10:32 AM
She sounded good the first time! Now she jus sounds annoying! :dunno:

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
05-10-2011, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by tobypaddock

Go listen to Kanye Wests "Monster"- when u go on a record with Rick Ross (who I hate) Kanye West and Jay Z and absolutely lyrically upstage them, that's how u get hyped...

Did you just say that Nicki Minaj beat out Yeezy and Jay-z in a song?
Are you fucking crazy? Kanye destroyed her in that song.

P.S Women shouldn't rap. EVER

Tram Common
05-11-2011, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN

For real? Trina?

Nicki destroyed everyone on Kanye's "Monster" track... especially Kanye, who can't put two rhymes together to save his life.

"Profit, profit, nigga aye gyaaad it!"

Brilliant Kanye... just brilliant.:thumbsdow

tobypaddock
05-11-2011, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN

thats exactly what im saying, and thats exactly what happened

Wrath
05-20-2011, 06:10 PM
WAAAAIT a sec....

Pretty sure this is the same girl as this youtube classic

3UgpfSp2t6k

Disoblige
05-20-2011, 06:21 PM
You do realize that Kanye helped Nicki Minaj write her verse for 'Monster', right?

In an interview, she said Kanye helped her write it over a 4 day period.

And to say she destroyed Kanye's verse is just :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tobypaddock
05-22-2011, 05:28 PM
Kanye claimed he helped her write it, she didn't claaim that.

"I was actually in the studio with Kanye in Hawaii when he played the concept for me," Ross recalled. "I was blown away. I had the opportunity to sit in the studio while Nicki wrote her verse just off the record. That was when she earned my respect as a lyricist. She was a dope entertainer up until that day that I sat in the studio and watched her come up with what I feel is one of the dopest verses of the year."

Sounds like Dick Ross verifies that nicki wrote it.

DeeK
12-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Teaft0Kg-Ok

sputnik
12-02-2011, 04:54 PM
:rofl: @ "Nope. It's Chuck Testa"

CMW403
12-06-2011, 04:41 PM
That guy was way sicker than the little boy in OP.

syritis
12-11-2011, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by CMW403
That guy was way sicker than the little boy in OP.

his little comedy songs are freakin great but the songs he actually puts meaning into are crap. sounds like justine bieber trying to rap.