PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Ford GT

240SX92
04-22-2011, 01:27 PM
Apparently he felt parking in the lot with the rest of the regular folks wasn't good enough, so he parked on the sidewalk instead. At the Zellers shawnessy area.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c1/bayside18/210410_859920960556_121501259_43834896_1791909_o.jpg

maxomilll
04-22-2011, 01:29 PM
hahaaha:guns:

ae92gts
04-22-2011, 01:35 PM
now that's one hell of a grocery getter!!!!:thumbsup:

M.alex
04-22-2011, 01:36 PM
I think i've seen him before - that's okay, those bicycle cops will chase him away/ticket him :rofl:

I parked my z06 there (zellars) right infront of the fire lane do not park sign ...... bicycle cops chewed me out for like 5 minutes, but didn't give me a ticket :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jsn
04-22-2011, 01:46 PM
why the hell would you park in front of a fire lane and do not park sign?:rolleyes:

ekguy
04-22-2011, 01:54 PM
He does it all the time.

Ymerej472008
04-22-2011, 01:54 PM
I know the daughter of the owner...they own the greek restaurant on the corner there (Plaka?) :rofl:
I forwarded it to her so they can have a laugh

Shlade
04-22-2011, 01:58 PM
Id park like that if I had a car like his. Plus he owns the resteraunt right on the corner. Who cares how he parks

InRich
04-22-2011, 02:01 PM
The food there isn't even good. I'd never go back

CMW403
04-22-2011, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by InRich

Of course not.

And you prefer your X5M over the shitty Ford. Right?

InRich
04-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by CMW403

Of course not.

And you prefer your X5M over the shitty Ford. Right?

haha u clownin. but your right I dont like those fords at all. cars ugly from all sides.

Cody D
04-22-2011, 07:27 PM
haha u clownin. but your right I dont like those fords at all. cars ugly from all sides.

Oh man, you crazy. I love the looks of the Ford GT.

J-D
04-22-2011, 07:43 PM
Such a douchey way to park. I don't give a fuck what you drive, park away from other cars if you feel the need but not like that.

manny18
04-22-2011, 07:54 PM
Exactly. Just because u spend a couple of hundred g's on a car doesn't make you more important than anyone else.

95teetee
04-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Cody D

Oh man, you crazy. I love the looks of the Ford GT. the only car that ever gave me goosebumps seeing one on the road for the first time.

Shlade
04-23-2011, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by J-D
Such a douchey way to park. I don't give a fuck what you drive, park away from other cars if you feel the need but not like that.

Originally posted by manny18
Exactly. Just because u spend a couple of hundred g's on a car doesn't make you more important than anyone else.

Let me guess. You 2 are the types of fags to possibly key the car or leave something on it right? Give me a fucking break.

You wouldnt be saying that if you owned a car worth more than 30k. Go fuck yourself. Everybody always has something to say about this. Douche bags like you frustrate the hell out of me.

AE92_TreunoSC
04-23-2011, 01:47 PM
I wouldn't recommend keying that car in particular...lol

Isaiah
04-23-2011, 02:13 PM
Ever since your original account and that little 'mishap' you've always come off as an arrogant jerk. I'm surprised you're not saying how you wanted to import a half dozen of these for your new six-car garage but couldn't get them across the border. Yes we get it, you think you're rich and better than everyone.

Now get defensive. Go!

240SX92
04-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Shlade

Let me guess. You 2 are the types of fags to possibly key the car or leave something on it right? Give me a fucking break.

You wouldnt be saying that if you owned a car worth more than 30k. Go fuck yourself. Everybody always has something to say about this. Douche bags like you frustrate the hell out of me.

I would never key a car, because thats fucking with a mans property and hard work. But parking on the side walk because you have a really nice car doesn't really seem right... You have a nice car so you get special abilities more then others?

badatusrnames
04-23-2011, 02:31 PM

:facepalm:

Oh the internet anger...

dj_rice
04-23-2011, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by 240SX92

I would never key a car, because thats fucking with a mans property and hard work. But parking on the side walk because you have a really nice car doesn't really seem right... You have a nice car so you get special abilities more then others?

:werd: :werd:

Seems like from Schlades response, hes also like the same douchebags who park on a sidewalk.

Rich douchebags need to get humbled

Disoblige
04-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Id park like that if I had a car like his.
I wouldn't drive a car like that to Zellers :rofl:

Plus, I'd be worried the more attention the car has (the way it's parked), the higher chance someone would key it, put their drinking cups on it, spit on it, etc.

leftwing
04-23-2011, 03:04 PM

Easy buddy. Why should he be allowed to park on the sidewalk because he has a nice car? To me that is an arrogant-jerk move. I wouldn't key it, but I wouldn't hesitate to leave a note on it notifying the guy what a retard I think he is. Why do I deserve to park my car like that because its worth more than the rest. That is basically the guy saying he is better than everyone because he has a nicer car. Can you justify why you think he should be allowed to park there...

On a side note...wicked car!

240SX92
04-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige

I wouldn't drive a car like that to Zellers :rofl:

Plus, I'd be worried the more attention the car has (the way it's parked), the higher chance someone would key it, put their drinking cups on it, spit on it, etc.

Haha I found out after (via this thread) he owns a restaurant on the corner.

InRich
04-23-2011, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Isaiah

Ever since your original account and that little 'mishap' you've always come off as an arrogant jerk. I'm surprised you're not saying how you wanted to import a half dozen of these for your new six-car garage but couldn't get them across the border. Yes we get it, you think you're rich and better than everyone.

Now get defensive. Go!

dont need to get defensive man, i'm laughing.

:D

clown.

focusdriv3r
04-23-2011, 09:09 PM
Somebody's jealous. Hahaha. Can't afford a ford gt:burnout:

sidewaysD
04-23-2011, 09:57 PM
My favorite car, in my favorite color.

pf0sh0
04-23-2011, 10:15 PM
I don't see the big deal..

-Pimp car you get to walk by while buying shit at zellers
-one/two less parking spots he may have taken up in the actual parking lot

:dunno:

Shlade
04-23-2011, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

:werd: :werd:

Seems like from Schlades response, hes also like the same douchebags who park on a sidewalk.

Rich douchebags need to get humbled

Its Shlade. Learn to read.

I drive a normal car and I park with everybody else. This car on the other hand is worth more than I could ever imagine paying or even making in a year. If I drove that kind of car then yeah, I would park somewhere thats not beside a crappy toyota corola that would door ding me out of jealousy.

focusdriv3r
04-23-2011, 11:32 PM
WhAt normal people do is if they have an expensive car they don't want damaged, they usually part away from everyone else like where's no cars around them. But In this case the owner thinks he owns the sidewalk as well as his restaurant. He should bus it to work.

almerick
04-24-2011, 12:12 AM
Great spot, one of my dream cars :drool:

AllGoNoShow
04-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Nice spot :) If its his business he's park in front of, whatever screw it. For all the haters out there who haven't tried to get in and out of one of these, a normal parking spot does not work, especially when a gay focus parks right beside you thinking Ford's should be together and you can no longer get back in your car to go home.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
04-24-2011, 12:02 PM
:drool:

240SX92
04-24-2011, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
Nice spot :) If its his business he's park in front of, whatever screw it. For all the haters out there who haven't tried to get in and out of one of these, a normal parking spot does not work, especially when a gay focus parks right beside you thinking Ford's should be together and you can no longer get back in your car to go home.

He was parked outside the Rogers wireless, his restaurant was a couple shops away.

Thread was more made for the beauty car, not really how he parked though. Just thought it was kind of funny how he did park on the sidewalk. Shouldve parked up there with him super close. Hahahah

btimbit
05-06-2011, 07:54 PM
It's a nice car, how does it being there effect you in any way, especially enough to be angry.

AE92_TreunoSC
05-06-2011, 08:24 PM
I like that it beat the italian ponies at the highspeed shoot out :)

LUCKYSTRIKE
05-06-2011, 08:35 PM
What a beauty, never thought it would look good in black but I am pretty sure that car could even make that bile bmw yellow look good.

Quit hating everyone, this is the spotted thread. Also, op is right the parking lot is to ghetto for this blue collar bad boy of a ford.

Guillermo
05-07-2011, 12:09 PM
saw a blue and white (i think) ford gt on macleod friday morning rush hour. :thumbsup:

georgemagana
05-07-2011, 04:07 PM
saw this one at race city last year racing a corvette

EK 2.0
05-07-2011, 04:49 PM
Restaurant owners just always think they can do what they want...

Adrenaline101
05-07-2011, 10:25 PM
In all honesty. I drive a Toyota Tacoma and I would love to park in places like that all the time, with the ammount of disregard people have in this city its disgusting.
I went into best-buy the other day and came out to a big dent in my door right on a crease and a new door ding on each side.

bastardchild
05-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Adrenaline101
In all honesty. I drive a Toyota Tacoma and I would love to park in places like that all the time, with the ammount of disregard people have in this city its disgusting.
I went into best-buy the other day and came out to a big dent in my door right on a crease and a new door ding on each side.

I agree. I walked up to my Mazda 3 the other day and there was a huge dent from a hit & run on the rear bumper. If it was any one of my other cars I would have been furious...

jonnycat
05-11-2011, 10:22 AM
I see it as a win / win. Owner doesn't get dinged and I would be able to walk around and admire it without other cars in my way. Nice spot OP.

403Gemini
05-11-2011, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Adrenaline101

Thing that drives me nuts is I'll park my Subaru far away, come back to it with about 30+ empty stalls around me and some douche is parked next to me... I dont know if the person needed my car to hold their hand to make sure they park in a stall or what... but jesus... I dunno why it pisses me off so bad lol

DubSport
05-13-2011, 02:17 PM

Schlade HAHA thats awesome... I totally agree with you. A car like that deserves to be on a podium. Owner is doing us a favor by bringing it out in public for us commoners to drool over! Haters will hate though and theres no changing them.....

calgary350z
05-19-2011, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

Thing that drives me nuts is I'll park my Subaru far away, come back to it with about 30+ empty stalls around me and some douche is parked next to me... I dont know if the person needed my car to hold their hand to make sure they park in a stall or what... but jesus... I dunno why it pisses me off so bad lol

yeah that happens at least once a week to me!! usually some POS too which makes it weirder. If it was something decent it wouldnt bother me cause they most likely would care about their car too.

Back in the day some douche parked about 10 inches away from my car when it was parked in pretty much an empty lot. It was a POS mint green saturn 4 door that left a huge dent with his ugly ass paint on my fender.

I raged and ripped his liscense plate right off his car and took ikt to the police station for insurance purposes( in Sask its a bit diffrent)

He paid to have half my car repainted as it was metallic color.

Giant douche that tried to deny it.

euro_racer
05-19-2011, 10:22 PM
meh, its stock by the looks of it.

.....its a decent way to promote your business i guess :dunno: