PDA

View Full Version : Present car interiors in 20 years

Hakkola
09-10-2002, 12:34 AM
I was just sitting here thinking, with all the computer screens and such, having a car now with nav or something, what will we think of it in 20 years? Just thinking it would be funny having these old cars and kids making fun of the monitor comparing the picture quality to something like their equivalent of an Atari.

4wheeldrift
09-10-2002, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I was just sitting here thinking, with all the computer screens and such, having a car now with nav or something, what will we think of it in 20 years? Just thinking it would be funny having these old cars and kids making fun of the monitor comparing the picture quality to something like their equivalent of an Atari.

We already do that, look at Kitt :D

4G63Power
09-10-2002, 08:27 AM
http://www.abc-kid.com/jetsons/pictures/001.jpg

Why wonder...we all the the future is bubble domes :bigpimp:

5gluder
09-10-2002, 09:26 AM
There will probably be holograms instead of LCD screens.

nookmumracing
09-10-2002, 10:13 PM
I remember when Kitt was at the World of Wheels like 15 years ago and my dad took us to see it. My brother, sister and I got a picture with the car and it had like 2 mini TV's in it which was cool then and all those buttons. One button stood out which said Turbo Boost on it. Now I have a button like that on my car. David Hassellhoff is my hero.

Peace

Hakkola
09-10-2002, 11:23 PM
Haha.

Yeah Nookmum i saw your car when i went to work out the other day, it looks damn good, some old guy and his kid were wondering what the sticker said but i didn't say anything.