PDA

View Full Version : Garage Sale - HONDA PARTS

stevescivic
04-25-2011, 10:19 PM
NEW ITEMS ADDED

Item #1:
B18A1 complete with 5 spd transmission. The bottom end of the engine has been COMPLETELY rebuilt with new piston rings, rod and crank bearings, new oil pan gasket as well as front and rear crank seals. Block was professionally hot tanked and honed by D&W engines in Calgary. All parts used are genuine Honda parts. The cylinder head will need to be re-assembled (I removed valves and springs and retainers but I have ALL of it still - organized neatly in a tray). Engine has NEVER been run since the build so it will need to be broken in. ECU is also included.

Price: SOLD!

Item #2:
JDM first gen B16A cable tranny from a JDM CRX. The tranny case needs to be resealed b/c the seller at the time said it had a minor leak from the case halves. I was told that it didn't grind but I can't confirm that.

Price: SOLD!

Item #3:
USDM B16A from a 2000 Honda Civic SiR. This is only the bottom rotating portion of the motor and I will include the stock B16A intake manifold and vtec camshafts. Motor does not come with head/ECU/transmission. Block is excellent still with no gouging on the cylinder walls. The engine had 160-180k (I can't remember when I pulled this motor) but my friend was original owner and the only problem it had was it started burning oil. A new set of piston rings would easily solve this problem.

Price: $300 obo

Item #4:
AEM cold air intake for EK civic w/B series motor (i.e 99-00 Honda Civic SiR w/B16A motor. Only 1 years old when taken out.

Price: $175 obo

Item #5:
ECUs for CRX Si
Price: $15 obo

Item #6:
Misc. EF exterior trim pieces
Price: Free - $10 depending on which piece.

Item #7:
Stock 1997 2.2L VTEC Honda Prelude Camshafts

Price: SOLD

Item #8:
BNIB AEM Cam Gear (just 1 and NOT a pair) for 1997 Honda Prelude 2.2 VTEC engine.

Price: $40 obo

Item #9:
Acura Integra passenger seat from a 1994 GSR. Fabric is brand new but someone stacked a box on the seat when I stored it so the foam is a bit "dented" but I'm sure a hairdryer and some time will allow it to fluff back to its original form.

Price: $10 obo

Item #10
D-series manual transmission for a 1988-1991 Honda Civic hatchback/sedan/crx. This is a same transmission as the Si version BUT with a slightly different final drive. It will work for a Si replacement. I never needed this transmission for my car but when I purchased the engine from the previous buyer it came with this tranny. I was told it had no grinds and I'm sure it doesn't b/c the motor that came with it was in like new condition.

Price: $60 obo

Item #11

D16A6 complete cylinder head with camshaft, throttle body, intake manifold, IAC and related items. Was purchased to replace a damaged head on my sedan's previous engine but I opted to replace the entire motor so I'm left with a spare but very complete cylinder head.

Price: $50 obo

Item #12:

A/C compressor from a 2000 Integra Type R. Stock Denso compressor. Car had 35, 000kms on it before it was totalled off. This compressor will fit any B series engine. Comes complete with near new A/C B series compressor bracket.

Price: $150 obo (This thing is new and was properly drained and sealed when put into storage).

Thanks,

integra_xsi
04-25-2011, 10:44 PM
Hi there! i would be interested in the motor, if it was completely put together. Im currently looking for a new b18-20 long block

stevescivic
04-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Motor wouldn't take much to put back together. I'm open to pricing adjustments for the buyer's trouble to put it back together. I would personally reassemble everything if I had time but I don't.

Thanks,

stevescivic
05-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Bump items are still for sale. Help me clear out some space in my garage.

Thanks

stevescivic
05-09-2011, 09:37 AM
TTT.

I've had offers via PM from quite a few guys here but so many no shows....

help a guy out here.... someone's gotta want some decent honda parts!

stevescivic
05-14-2011, 11:04 PM
bump. New items added/edited.