PDA

View Full Version : Taiwan’s street drifts

CalgaryB5
01-15-2004, 12:30 AM
I like the actions of the black STI and I guess that little Jeep is just being lucky on those tricks otherwise tip over.

Click here (http://my.so-net.net.tw/s3sport323/Drift.wmv)

:drama:

brncojay
01-15-2004, 12:44 AM
not sure what makes donut's drifting, but none the less good vid.

Idratherbsidewayz
01-15-2004, 12:45 AM
The wagon is my favorite, that thing is pimp...

Dj_Stylz
01-15-2004, 09:07 AM
BMWS!!!
haha

That sti is wicked

YCB
01-15-2004, 05:55 PM
the next beyond video should have this song

Zephyr
01-15-2004, 06:42 PM
wow hard to believe that is taiwan cuz there is NEVER an empty street. plus the song is in canto all the ppl there speak mandarin or taiwanese, there is like a very tiny lil bit that speak canto... yes i know i go there a lot and i been to almost everywhere in taiwan cuz its so freaking small..

Ferio_vti
01-15-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Zephyr
wow hard to believe that is taiwan cuz there is NEVER an empty street. plus the song is in canto all the ppl there speak mandarin or taiwanese, there is like a very tiny lil bit that speak canto... yes i know i go there a lot and i been to almost everywhere in taiwan cuz its so freaking small..

I agree on the street being empty is surprising

Yah, but music doesn't have borders. Everyone across the globe listens to english music, even if they don't understand it. So, why would it be different with other language music??

92 Teg-B18A
01-15-2004, 07:57 PM
:thumbsdow
boring

GorG
01-15-2004, 09:58 PM
NICE:D

Zephyr
01-16-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

I agree on the street being empty is surprising

Yah, but music doesn't have borders. Everyone across the globe listens to english music, even if they don't understand it. So, why would it be different with other language music??

iono just i normally dont associate canto music with taiwan...just me probably

carguy
01-29-2004, 12:15 PM
when i was back in hongkong a coupel years back .. i actually saw somethign like this on the streets
usually held at an empty intersection outside the cities.
i love those kind of roads.. over passes everwhere and the lights streaming passed as you drive
too bad we dont' have anythign like that here in calgary.. except for that lil chunk on joh laurie haha