PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 240SX KA24E Motor Set (5MT)

tsuiso
04-27-2011, 01:33 PM
I have the KA24E SOHC from my 1990 Nissan 240SX, along with the various ancillaries and items that do not swap over to the SR motor. I have not had the car long, but I did drive from Calgary with zero issues. There is no timing chain rattle or any other ominous noises. Everything functions as it should, dirty, did not leak anything while I had it, but I will inspect it closer once it is removed. The transmission shifts beautifully, it is much smoother than my previous ’93 240SX (bad synchros) and better even than my ‘99 Impreza.

It has a 5 speed transmission (missing VSS) and the valve cover can be powder coated crinkle black or I can get it done in another colour for a small charge. It was previously painted red (poorly) and is peeling.

List of items:
- KA24E engine
- 5MT transmission
- ECU
- intake (no MAF or filter)
- exhaust manifold (header only until I find another cat back)
- catalytic converter
- power steering system (pump, reservoir)
- complete A/C system (lines, compressor, condenser)
- emissions equipment (charcoal canister etc)
- throttle cable
- cruise control cable/solenoid
- radiator (hoses, shroud and fan/clutch)
- ignitor

All items have 182555 km's on them and are in excellent condition.

Not sure what to ask, let’s say $450 for everything. I’m definitely open to offers and parting out the ancillary components is an option, but not items off the engine/tranny just yet.

Located in Edmonton.

Long block is sold, transmission and everything else still available.

cheers
-Evan

**NB: wiring harness is NOT for sale**

tsuiso
05-05-2011, 08:33 AM
bump

Jersthecool
09-29-2011, 10:13 AM
do u still have the ka24e n would u take 60 cause id have to drive out to edmonton to get it

tsuiso
09-30-2011, 07:17 PM
Don't have it, but would never accept that.

Transmission and accessories still available.

cheers
-Evan