PDA

View Full Version : Creatine Rush Safety Seal

BrknFngrs
05-03-2011, 10:45 AM
I picked up a container of "creatine rush" on the weekend to try out and when I turned off the lid there is a straight line of 7 holes through the safety seal.

Does anyone who's used this product remember it having holes in the safety seal? They're uniformly spaced, in a straight line and very obvious which makes me think that they are suppose to be there but it seems kind of off to puncture the safety seal from the factory.

arian_ma
05-03-2011, 11:34 AM
What would be the point of a safety seal that has holes in it?

cricks11
05-03-2011, 11:39 AM
That's sketchy haha

BrknFngrs
05-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma
What would be the point of a safety seal that has holes in it?

Ya, that was my kind of my thought as well. What's really throwing me off though is how perfect the holes are. I think I'll drop by Popeye's and see if they can help me out.

Strange situation for sure...

BrknFngrs
05-03-2011, 03:59 PM
Figured I'd update this for anyone who buys the product in the future. I went to a different Popeye's location and they took another container of the same creatine off the shelf and cracked it open for me and it had the same holes.

I also spoke with BioX's customer service group out of Vancouver and they confirmed that this is normal for the product.

Definitely makes me wonder why they even bother with a safety seal...

msommers
05-03-2011, 10:38 PM
That's weird. I use BioX whey powder and that shit is sealed tight.

frozty
05-04-2011, 01:53 AM
i would return it..and go with another..!

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
05-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Is there plastic under the holes? If you flip it upside down does it leak?

BrknFngrs
05-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
Is there plastic under the holes? If you flip it upside down does it leak?

I didn't actually try turning it upside down to see if anything could move through the holes but I suspect that it can since the holes could be seen on both sides of the seal. The seal was made up of both a paper a plastic portion though.

Regardless, I feel alright about it now that I've seen that that's how they all ship.