PDA

View Full Version : MUDDING not fun :(

focusdriv3r
05-03-2011, 11:57 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

focusdriv3r
05-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

focusdriv3r
05-03-2011, 11:59 AM

focusdriv3r
05-03-2011, 12:00 PM

focusdriv3r
05-03-2011, 12:07 PM
saved

FraserB
05-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Are you seriously this stupid? Take the pictures down and find somewhere legal to get your redneck on. All these pictures do is make anyone who drives a truck or offroads look like an irresponsible douche that doesn't care about anything but their own 30 seconds of gratification they get from spinning out in mud with bald tires.:rolleyes:

wbaxter
05-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
Are you seriously this stupid? Take the pictures down and find somewhere legal to get your redneck on. All these pictures do is make anyone who drives a truck or offroads look like an irresponsible douche that doesn't care about anything but their own 30 seconds of gratification they get from spinning out in mud with bald tires.:rolleyes:

That time of the month?

Kloubek
05-03-2011, 12:34 PM
:facepalm:

soccernut
05-03-2011, 12:38 PM

:werd:

revelations
05-03-2011, 12:41 PM

I think everyone on Beyond knows what a nubtard the OP is.

Must be pretty quiet in Lethbridge these days.... oh wait, thats always the case.

legendboy
05-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by focusdriv3r
i like challenges and people told me its funner to go offroading in 2wd so i bought this truck.

this falls into one of two catagories:

The blind leading the blind or your friends think your a retard and told you that, just wanting to see if your dumb ass would actually believe it

BerserkerCatSplat
05-03-2011, 12:47 PM
GTFO.

Unknown303
05-03-2011, 12:56 PM
So is this dip shit actually banned this time?? I'm tired of him coming back with a new user name every month when he's banned.

Freeskier
05-03-2011, 01:04 PM
What did I miss??

Rstar
05-03-2011, 02:27 PM
wow thanks for scaring him off. this probably would have been funny to look at

jonnycat
06-08-2011, 08:42 AM
Cliffs notes on the original post?

Im in Lethbridge, so curious.

SKR
06-08-2011, 11:08 AM
A bunch of awful people took shitty vehicles out to some patch of dirt in what looked like North Lethbridge, and everybody got stuck.

The pictures were pretty much what you'd expect to see if someone let a bunch of northside waterheads go offroading with a bunch of shitheaps that should be sold for scrap.

Unknown303
06-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by SKR
A bunch of awful people took shitty vehicles out to some patch of dirt in what looked like North Lethbridge, and everybody got stuck.

The pictures were pretty much what you'd expect to see if someone let a bunch of northside waterheads go offroading with a bunch of shitheaps that should be sold for scrap.