PDA

View Full Version : U of C DEN

colinderksen
01-15-2004, 05:26 PM
I have been there before but with people I know from the U of C. I know they have to swipe a card through the machine, but do they accept a Mt Royal College Card? I heard they accept Sait cards but am not sure. Does anyone know anything about this so this could be clarified?
Thanks
Colin

YCB
01-15-2004, 05:59 PM
i think its ur drivers license... they can't only allow u of c students in there?

can they?

ryder_23
01-15-2004, 06:31 PM
My dad goes there, and he has no affiliation with any post-secondary institute...and i've gone there as well and i'm not a u of c student, and they didnt ask for any student id of any kind

Ajay
01-15-2004, 06:37 PM
If you're not a UofC student they might ask you to pay some type of cover charge on busy nights.....aka Friday's or Saturday's.

^SkylinE^
01-15-2004, 07:03 PM
I think is 5$ on a busy night and you have to take someone from U of C with you to sign you in. This is only busy nights! They scan your drivers licence!

Hakkola
01-15-2004, 07:40 PM
I still haven't paid my fees at u of c, can I get the card before I do that, cuz I wanna go get my card tomorrow but i'm too lazy to pay my fees tomorrow.

Seanith
01-15-2004, 08:01 PM
Yeah from what I understand, is on busy nights like thursday-saturday you need to be with a U of C student to get in. Non students also have to pay $5 cover. If you come during the day or something they don't care who you are and anyone can just walk in.

Ajay
01-15-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I still haven't paid my fees at u of c, can I get the card before I do that, cuz I wanna go get my card tomorrow but i'm too lazy to pay my fees tomorrow.

You can still get your student ID card without paying your fee's. When I first went there I got my ID card during UofC 101 and I definetly didn't pay my fees before I got it.

Khyron
01-15-2004, 10:07 PM
What about former students? I still have my card from 5 years ago.

Khyron

lude_conduct
01-15-2004, 11:44 PM
You have to be a current student. As well, if your a non-current student, on thursday-saturday nights you have to have one student for every 2 or 3 non students. They had a lot of fights last year.

Aleks
01-16-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by lude_conduct
You have to be a current student. As well, if your a non-current student, on thursday-saturday nights you have to have one student for every 2 or 3 non students. They had a lot of fights last year.

My buddy who graduated last year got in fine last nite with his old Id and didn't have to pay cover or anything. So I don't think they really care to look if the Id is current