PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus showing her musical Diversity

boarderfatty
05-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Here is a video of Miley showing just how diverse her musical capabilities really are

oDmkuBlEnUE

Just kidding, I think I had an aneurism

Tik-Tok
05-05-2011, 11:35 AM
First Bieber, now her :barf:

I can't possibly see how Nirvana inspired EITHER of these fabricated "musicians". Maybe if they both blow their heads off with shotguns?

bourge73
05-05-2011, 11:48 AM
I just puked all over my computer thanks:barf:

Dave P
05-05-2011, 11:53 AM
haha i bet like 90% of her audience was like "WTF is this song?"

ZorroAMG
05-05-2011, 12:28 PM
I don't think it's a terrible rendition....some of you keyboard warriors should give that song a try next time you are karaoke-ing it up...

boarderfatty
05-05-2011, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
I don't think it's a terrible rendition....some of you keyboard warriors should give that song a try next time you are karaoke-ing it up...

I am not saying it is a terrible rendition, I am against her singing it though.

Nirvana was all about the punk scene and being against the mainstream, they were revolutionary. Miley Cyrus represents none of this. She is a mainstream teeny bopper artist with an artificial image created by her management. I think this is what disgraced the song more than her vocal talent.

403Gemini
05-05-2011, 01:02 PM

Gotta disagree, it was pretty bad. I'm not a singer because I can't sing... but if I could, I would stick with my element. I can appreciate it's a difficult song to sing, so if you cant do it, dont do it. Would you want to see a country star start rapping?

Tik-Tok
05-05-2011, 01:22 PM
http://rigsamarole.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/824920082_945df7fc8d.jpg

Miley's trying to go Garth Brooks :rofl:

jsn
05-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

Gotta disagree, it was pretty bad. I'm not a singer because I can't sing... but if I could, I would stick with my element. I can appreciate it's a difficult song to sing, so if you cant do it, dont do it. Would you want to see a country star start rapping?

I agree. I had to go listen to the real nirvana after listening to this crap.

Kloubek
05-05-2011, 02:12 PM
It was great.

For a karaoke bar. Unfortunately, her fans paid good money to listen to that crap.

arian_ma
05-05-2011, 02:16 PM
I thought this was going to be a picture of a musical note tattooed on her tits.

Hakkola
05-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

Would you want to see a country star start rapping?

Hell yeah man, does this count?

bx7PUOvTFJk

BrknFngrs
05-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma
I thought this was going to be a picture of a musical note tattooed on her tits.

:werd: With a lead in like "Miley Cyrus showing her...." this was a big let down.

Zephyr
05-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by arian_ma

Originally posted by BrknFngrs

:werd: With a lead in like "Miley Cyrus showing her...." this was a big let down.

Ok so I wasn't the only one..
:rofl: :rofl:

My eyes did fill in the blank "Miley Cyrus showing her musical vagina" :rofl: :rofl:

rufi0
05-05-2011, 03:32 PM
lolol:rofl:

Feruk
05-05-2011, 03:48 PM
I actually expected her to be FAR worse. She did miss some beats, and I was pretty dissapointed with her lack of explosive start into the chorus as was Cobain style, but she's got a strong voice.

Having said that, I won't be listening to it again.

msommers
05-05-2011, 04:30 PM

Ya exactly. You're not allowed to share your opinion unless you can do just as good or better!

She didn't cover it well at all man, lets face it.

mowglee
05-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by msommers

Ya exactly. You're not allowed to share your opinion unless you can do just as good or better!

beyond challenge?