PDA

View Full Version : Garage Pad Demo and New Pour

90_Shelby
05-06-2011, 06:38 AM
I'm looking to get a single car garage pad demo'd and a 40' X20' pad poured. If anyone can make recommendations on who can do this asap that would be great. I had a guy lined up but he appears to be flaking out on me and won't return my calls.

Locates and surveying for the pad are done. The garage package is being delivered in a week, so I'm looking for someone who can start on this immediately.

Thanks

03ozwhip
05-06-2011, 06:47 AM
consite

eblend
05-06-2011, 01:30 PM
This is the guy who did mine, was able to start on it the day after the initial meet, and finished within a week as promised. Accepts cash only and does 50% up front and 50% after. Mine was 22 x 22 pad with the curb wall and was $4600 last year.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-services-skilled-trades-CONCRETE-WORK-by-GARDINER-UNLIMITED-W0QQAdIdZ280458851

Got his info from some other guy who had his poured a few doors down, was happy and a good price in my opinion.

ExtraSlow
05-06-2011, 01:40 PM
the guy who does all the demolition in my area is homewrecker DOT ca.
As for pouring the pad, that's pretty basic, and concrete company could do it. I've used Crush Concrete.

90_Shelby
05-10-2011, 10:33 PM
I ended up going with Hascon Contracting and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to do concrete work. He came in with the cheapest quote and was reliable. He gave me the quote on the spot Sunday and it was done today. The other guys I called were late on getting me quotes (that were too high) and they would not return my calls in a timely manner to book the work.

The pad turned out great, two thumbs up for Sam.

Hascon Contracting
Sam - 403-852-2886