Vehicle Details 93 rx7 fd 1.3d rotory
Year : 1993
Make and Model : mazda rx7
Exterior Color : black w white vinyl
Interior Color : black leather
Auto or Manual? : manuel
Odometer Reading : 120 000
Location of Vehicle : Calgary AB
Description : The time has come to sell my baby. Its a 93 twin turbo rx7 originally from hiroshima, japan. Numerous upgrades for reliability and some performance. has been my daily driver for 2 summers and has been very reliable and fun. turns a ton of heads. Im sad to see it go but its time for a new project
some of the modifications include:
-Turbo timer, boost controller and Blow off valve
-mild street port on motor
-bigger intercooler
-intakes
-downpipe and full exhaust
-18 inch vrs rims
-brake upgrade
-sound system w 10 inch sub
Many more things done, however if your interested in the full mod list I can e-mail it to you. oil changed every 2500-3000 kms and very well looked after. recent work includes:
-new brakes all around
-fresh paint one summer ago with vinyl wrap
-re-leathered interior with rocker guarded door panels
- cluster relocation to glove box (looks very clean)
-new carpet
-new battery
-newer transmission because the old one had a 5th gear synchro problem (common problem with rx7) it has about 70 xxx clicks on it
-new stage 3 6 puck clutch within 30 xxx k
-motor was went through and all hoses and clamps that needed to be replaced were upgraded.
-also had compression test done and everything is right on spec with what it should be.
A dream to drive and handles amazing. needs nothing and I have receipts for many things done. has won a ton of trophies through bc and alberta. Im pretty firm on 14,000 given the condition of the car and time that has been put into it. Possible trades for a sport bike plus cash on your end. no bikes worth more than 4000 dollars.
Extras : e-mail for full mod list
Asking Price : 10,500

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 403 949 8470

Pictures e-mail me for pictures i have tons

325crave
05-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

creekerkid
05-31-2011, 07:58 PM
new price of 10 500 firm

creekerkid
06-29-2011, 01:42 PM
price is now 9000

creekerkid
06-29-2011, 01:43 PM
BUMP