05-10-2011, 12:46 PM
Behind a building at night?

Really?

J-hop
05-10-2011, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
Behind a building at night?

Really?

I admit it probably wouldn't be too much of an issue at that time.

but citizens don't get to decide for themselves at what hours of the day they follow the rules, no logic in that now is there?

adidas
05-10-2011, 01:32 PM
Behind Blockbuster on 17th ave?

chkolny541
05-10-2011, 02:14 PM
2/10:thumbsdow

Kloubek
05-10-2011, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by J-hop

I admit it probably wouldn't be too much of an issue at that time.

but citizens don't get to decide for themselves at what hours of the day they follow the rules, no logic in that now is there?

Where the logic gets derailed is not because someone parked there after hours. It's a question of why you would give a flying rats ass.

Hey, I'm all for calling people out who are being inconsiderate and/or not following our laws/rules. But you need to pick your battles and imo, you picked the wrong one.

J-hop
05-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek

Where the logic gets derailed is not because someone parked there after hours. It's a question of why you would give a flying rats ass.

Hey, I'm all for calling people out who are being inconsiderate and/or not following our laws/rules. But you need to pick your battles and imo, you picked the wrong one.

Psst, I'm not the OP.

I just agree the person pictured is a douche bag, I wouldn't go out of my way to take a pic and post it up but I can still agree with the OP that the person is a huge douche bag

bspot
05-10-2011, 02:51 PM
Kilkenny, behind the Blockbuster in Brentwood.

Kloubek
05-10-2011, 03:06 PM
oops... you're right. You're not the OP. Still curious why you'd care though...

Idratherbsidewayz
05-10-2011, 03:13 PM
LOL, J-hop is such a good law abiding citizen. A sheep that follows his overlords no matter what. Keep at it, dude!

J-hop
05-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz
LOL, J-hop is such a good law abiding citizen. A sheep that follows his overlords no matter what. Keep at it, dude!

as much as I realize you are mocking me, I do take that as a complement! I've taken the path of least resistance (in regards to following laws set out for our society) and with my current insurance premiums, lack of speeding tickets or parking tickets and a clean license i've been rewarded nicely.

You will never see a lame "how should I fight this ticket" thread from me!!

HiTempguy1
05-10-2011, 04:04 PM
I always park in handicap spots... because there are usually 50 of them in front of a store, and one is in use. The day that somebody yells at me because they did not have access to a spot is the day I'll stop. Same with expectant mother one's, it's retarded.

sabad66
05-10-2011, 04:30 PM

as much as I realize you are mocking me, I do take that as a complement! I've taken the path of least resistance (in regards to following laws set out for our society) and with my current insurance premiums, lack of speeding tickets or parking tickets and a clean license i've been rewarded nicely.

You will never see a lame "how should I fight this ticket" thread from me!!
http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2010/10/cookie-small.gif

g-m
05-10-2011, 05:36 PM

You will never see a lame "how should I fight this ticket" thread from me!! wow did you get a merit badge for that?

Cos
05-10-2011, 05:41 PM
Kenny and a truck! Mark this day on the calendar haha.

Kennyredline
05-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Well my point is that the rest of the parking lot was virtually deserted; it was behind a BLOCKBUSTER after all. I don't go looking for these spots, so I snap what I can; seemed like a typical scenario, nighttime or not.

J-hop
05-10-2011, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by bspot
Kilkenny, behind the Blockbuster in Brentwood.

if it was wing night that truck would have been keyed for sure

01RedDX
05-10-2011, 10:13 PM

Guillermo
05-11-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Kennyredline
Well my point is that the rest of the parking lot was virtually deserted; it was behind a BLOCKBUSTER after all. I don't go looking for these spots, so I snap what I can; seemed like a typical scenario, nighttime or not.

maybe he was getting a blow job from a handicapped crack whore!??!??!?? :facepalm:

arian_ma
05-11-2011, 09:09 AM
It's only douchey if what you're doing is directly affecting someone else in a negative way.

Kennyredline
05-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

I presume you checked if it had a handicapped permit first? Can't tell from this angle.
Some people see a truck in a handicapped stall and think douchebag! but I do believe they issue them to truck owners too.
This is true, but if this person was so handicapped that they couldn't tell which way the stalls went, then they're the wrong kind of handicapped.

bluedragon
05-14-2011, 12:11 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/14t3jue.jpg

Cooked Rice
05-14-2011, 10:03 PM
^ looks like they are just doing some work on the building. If the truck owner was doing a job or unloading/loading materials and supplies I don't see anything wrong with this. :dunno:

heavyfuel
05-14-2011, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Cooked Rice
^ looks like they are just doing some work on the building. If the truck owner was doing a job or unloading/loading materials and supplies I don't see anything wrong with this. :dunno:

X2!

ExtraSlow
05-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Plus, it's a raptor, which is better than any parking permit.

swak
05-15-2011, 02:19 PM
If it was that BMW on the sidewalk, then that'd be legit hate....