PDA

View Full Version : Sasquatch! Music Festival 2011!

Hi-Psi
05-13-2011, 11:04 AM
So, it's less than 2 weeks away! Who all is going? Anyone wanna get a convoy together to drive down?

My girlfriend and I are still deciding whether to drive or catch a ride with someone. Would love to get an RV but we'd ned to get some more people together to do that.

This will be both our first times so should be a blast!

http://sasquatchfestival.com/

JfuckinC
05-13-2011, 11:16 AM
Yoo i went last year, it is a great time! the lineup didnt do it for me this year though... have fun man!

Hi-Psi
05-14-2011, 08:26 AM
Well it looks like we are going to get a pretty sweet deal on an SUV from Enterprise(friend works there) so we are looking for 2-3 others that want to catch a ride with us from Calgary.

We're planning to leave early on Thursday so we can be there in time for the first big party of the weekend on Thursday night.

Msg me if you'd like to join us! We're both 26, easy going and always down for a good time! This roadtrip should be a blast!

Jason

thrasher22
06-01-2011, 05:23 PM
THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!

Broke my nose 2 songs into DFA (first set I caught of the festival) and was in the hospital during the foo fighters set, but otherwise it was nothing but good times, sunshine and great scenery ;)