PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best Chev Dealership?

big A
05-14-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm looking to get a 2011 Cruze due to fuel prices and two V8s in the household.

Does anyone have good experiences at a lot or recomend one. I would prefer the south but would drive farther for better service.

Also opinions on the cruze would be appreciated, I already searched it and most of Beyonds comments (except one person) were pretty positive.

I'm just getting the LS model

TIA

TomcoPDR
05-14-2011, 08:27 PM
Jack Carter IMO

Parts department are top notch (to me)... only had to bring my car into a dealership once in 5 years (recall work)... Jack Carter were on time and smooth. New big facility, and they're expanding bigger...

I don't want anyone thinking I'm shilling, so my only critic there is that parking is shitty... their lot is always JAMMED. Even the "customer parking" are taken up most the time by non-plated new vehicles. But again I was told they bought more land in that area, hopefully they'll sort out their parking issues.

theken
05-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Either shaw or jack carter. I went to shaw out off warrenty and they fixed my issue for free, not a penny. I will take my stuff there whenever possible

big A
05-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Thanks guys.

Does anyone know any real world fuel efficiency on the cruze LS. They keep saying 1100 km per tank but I have trouble believing that.

heavyfuel
05-15-2011, 09:28 AM
I went into Shaganappi to get a part for my Duramax and as I was gawking at the ZR-1 in the showroom that I likely will never be able to afford, (150K as it turns out) a saleslady asked me if I had any questions about the car, and even tho I was in dirty work clothes she was extremely nice and friendly, says a lot IMO.

I would go to a small town dealership first myself, but based on this experience I sure would see what they would offer me if I was looking for something new.

dirtsniffer
05-15-2011, 09:46 AM
if your buying go to canmore or high river, you can save a few grand for sure. then get it serviced here in town where ever

Enhance
05-15-2011, 10:21 AM
My vote goes to Jack Carter.. Their parts department has a much more reasonable markup than Shag's.

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
05-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Bought my vehicle used at Jack Carter, had a positive experience, sales people recognized when they didn't know the info I asked and found it out, even the used car sales people knew quite a bit about their new cars. :thumbsup:

Troll-ol
05-15-2011, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by big A
Thanks guys.

Does anyone know any real world fuel efficiency on the cruze LS. They keep saying 1100 km per tank but I have trouble believing that. http://www.leftlanenews.com/chevrolet-cruze.html