PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1999 Honda Prelude (damaged)

CMW403
05-15-2011, 06:15 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1999

Make and Model : Honda Prelude base model
Exterior Color : Diamond Pearl White
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 183 xxx
Location of Vehicle : NW Calgary

Description : Well, I jumped the gun a little bit and thought this vehicle was a write off. I was happy to find out it wasn't. For those who didn't see the thread, this car was parked at my cousins house in Bearspaw and one of my friends backed into it with his lifted F-150.

I bought this car in May 2007 with 90,000km's on it. As soon as I bought it I took it in for a timing belt and manual tensioner. It has required no other maintenance and the oil has been changed every 5000km.

I didn't start modifying it until last summer. It has only been driven the first winter I got it, been in a heated garage for the last three winters.

The engine runs awesome, hasn't even stuttered in the 4 years I've owned it. It burns oil (less than a liter every 5000km) but you won't find an H22 that doesn't. Small amount of rust visible on the rear quarter, no bubbles or anything just discoloration.

Extras : All of these modifications were done last summer.

-Tein SuperStreet fully adjustable coilovers (these have less than 3000km on them)
-Hytech Tri-y replica header
-Magnaflow Hi-flow catalytic converter
-Magnaflow 18inch resonator
-Vibrant Dual tip flat black muffler
-Full 2 inch exhaust piping
-JTC customs Shortshifter and weighted shift knob
-Flat black ROTA Boosts
-SH painted sideskirts
-JDM window visors'
***EDIT*** -Nustart Full alarm and remote start

-Alpine Type R speakers front and back (4)
-Alpine amp
-JVC double din touchscreen DVD player with iPod cable in glove department

I called A-1 and they have a pearl white prelude with the passenger door and rear quarter in their yard.

Asking Price : $4000 obo

Contact Information

403-978-0649 or PM

Pictures :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/62053162@N08/?saved=1

G-ZUS
05-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Do you know how A-1 wants for the door and quarter panel?