PDA

View Full Version : Favorite way to eat cereal?

jwslam
05-16-2011, 10:30 AM
So my friend was disgusted that i like my cereal soggy...
(multiple options allowed)

93VR6
05-16-2011, 10:34 AM
I am not your friend but am disgusted you like it soggy.

Disoblige
05-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Cold, and crunchy.

Not going to eat it soggy, or even worse, warm and soggy. But all the power to you if you like eating something that feels like moist boogers.

diamondedge
05-16-2011, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige
Cold, and crunchy.

Not going to eat it soggy, or even worse, warm and soggy. But all the power to you if you like eating something that feels like moist boogers.

Yeah. Milk to cereal ratio is at least 1:3. And the milk has to be like at the point where it's about to crystalize into milk-ice.

sputnik
05-16-2011, 11:03 AM
+1 for ice cold milk

E46..sTyLez
05-16-2011, 11:13 AM
Eating cereal is how I first discovered that my fridge was broken...I poured a bowl, took one bite, and almost threw up because the milk was warm. The milk has to be SUPER cold lol
Oh yeah, needs to be a little crunchy at least. I liked soggy cereal when I was like 10.

AaronK
05-16-2011, 11:25 AM
Cold and Crunchy. Soggy so nasty...

DENZILDON
05-16-2011, 11:52 AM
in a bowl and using a spoon. :D

e31
05-16-2011, 11:58 AM
In such a fast paced world we have today, who has the time to properly eat and enjoy a bowl of cereal?

NOBODY!

The answer: SOGGY CEREAL!

Just pour milk over your cereal, then leave and have a shower. When you return to your cereal it will be ready to digest without wasting precious little time on chewing.

Congratulations, you begin the day prepared to withstand any undesirable situation imaginable. Lawyers trying to get you down? Boss being a total jerkface-wad? Think back to the cruel 30 seconds this morning and know that today can only go uphill.

jaysas_63
05-16-2011, 12:40 PM
depends on the cereal

corn shit i go cold, when im eating bran cereals i like to have the milk warmed up (hot not warm)-tasty (btw i put the cereal in the hot milk, i dont warm the two up together hahaha)

and always bananas/nuts/dried fruit

:thumbsup:

wintonyk
05-16-2011, 12:43 PM
I eat my cereal with yogurt and berries. Stays crunchy longer.

a cup of yogurt, a cup of cereal and a cup of berries is perfect.

But I also like Oatmeal so that must be hot and soggy with a bit of milk

sillysod
05-20-2011, 02:42 PM
Saw some guy up at the camp in Cenovus get a bowl of cereal, then pour cranberry juice instead of milk. :barf:

I will take soggy cereal anyday over cranberry juice.

http://ctupa.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/GEDC2642.jpg

bspot
05-20-2011, 03:26 PM
Gotta have my bowl.

It's Frririiiiidayyyyyyyyyyy

kvg
05-20-2011, 03:35 PM
Take out all the marshmallows out of the box, add milk the then put box back(less marshmallows) for the kids, and enjoy. :drool:

BlackRadon
05-20-2011, 03:36 PM
Only cereal I like soggy is shreddies. Which is Soo damn good. Like someone said before pour your bowl(put it back in the fridge) have a shower and enjoy.

I really dont eat that much cereal. Kinda go on cereal binges haha.

ExtraSlow
05-20-2011, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by bspot
Gotta have my bowl.

It's Frririiiiidayyyyyyyyyyy NICE!

I run oats in yogurt. Since I don't cook the oats, I consider ti cereal, and not oatmeal. If I'm feeling really fancy, I'll slice some fruit into it.

dandia89
05-20-2011, 03:58 PM
i eat cereal with a fork to save the milk

Vagabond142
05-20-2011, 04:58 PM
How do I eat my cereal? With a spoon, motherfucker :bigpimp: :bigpimp:

In all reality, I always have mine go cereal -> milk -> slice banana/fruit on top -> carry to eating area by which time it's kinda half sog, half crunch, all tasty :D (this is for things like weetabix (omfg so delicious), wheat-o's, wheat-anythings :P

desto2para
05-20-2011, 05:17 PM
ice cold milk in a tall cup with a spoon, its portable :D

Civic_Drift
05-20-2011, 10:23 PM
Rice Krispies is the WORST offender in terms of sogginess blah.

I wonder if anyone ever tried eating cereal with water.

Hakkola
05-20-2011, 10:34 PM
I like my cereal not quite soggy but not crunchy, somewhere in the middle.

Also I should add that I like to eat my cereal mixed. For example: 70% honey shreddies, 30% Frosted Flakes = Frosted Honey Shreddie Flakes.

Some good mixes can be had with Froot Loops as well.

Also, I eat my cereal at night, not in the morning. I'm going to go smoke and have at a bowl of Frosted Shreddies. :rofl:

Ohh, and also, my bowl has to be positioned on a pillow which is subsequently on my lap, if the bowl is off to the side on a table I find that the aroma doesn't waft over to me as much, and smell is an important part of my cereal eating ritual.

I'm fucking with you guys on that last part.

aypi
05-20-2011, 11:24 PM
i like mine cold (milk) and crunchy. my buddy put his on the microwave before he eats it. :barf:

DJ Lazy
05-26-2011, 07:33 PM
Just enough milk to get the cereal floating... Chow down asap taking note to scoop from the bottom of the bowl to get the right milk to cereal ratio on the spoon.. NOM NOM NOM..

Mar
05-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Once again I think I'm the odd one out. When I was at university I lived in residence so I would go to meal hall every morning for cereal and once you were in there they didn't care what you ate, nor how much. So after 5 years there I experimented, first with orange juice over cereal which was nasty. Then with chocolate milk and I did that for a while, it was good. Chocolate milk and Lucky Charms.....:drool:

But sometimes in the evenings I'll put cereal into a glass and pour milk in for a 50/50 ratio, then just drink it out of the glass. You have to throw it back quick though so the cereal finds its way into your mouth in a proper ratio with the milk. Too slow and it'll be all milk.

dirtsniffer
05-26-2011, 08:01 PM
i like mixing mini wheats and cherrios