PDA

View Full Version : Cop Peeled Someone Else's Tint??

Pages : [1] 2 3

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 11:05 AM
So, the other day my friend was driving on stoney and there happened to be an accident. So a cop pulled her over and I guess questioned her about her tint. (Limo tint all round) Yes i know it's illegal. Anyways, she was ticked off and was a bit lippy, but then the cop went into his car grabbed a pick and ripped off a quarter of her tint.
he said he "would only take enough off so that she'd take the rest off."
I've heard of cops making people take off their own tint, but I've never heard of them actually touching someone else's property and removing the tint. Is that illegal?

AudiPWR
05-16-2011, 11:07 AM
When I was 19 or so I got pulled over and they took a chunk out of my window saying they needed it as a sample to be used as evidence in court.. So I think they can take a sample of it, i had to pay $60 to get the window re-done..

Troll-ol
05-16-2011, 11:08 AM
I know people that have had the cops tear a strip off, just to make sure they will actually take it off.

Thaco
05-16-2011, 11:09 AM
nope, it's been done, lots of times, you're not special...

5% all around, you're just asking for trouble.

Disoblige
05-16-2011, 11:10 AM
It's not that they're not allowed, but they are held liable for damages if they do occur. So often times they play it safe and ask you to do it and say they'll tow it if you don't. I rather they just give me a ticket and call it a day.

I don't want to assume, but if your friend wasn't being lippy and at least tried to pretend to be respectful, she might have been able to avoid the tint removal and just have had a ticket or warning to take it off.

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 11:12 AM
Hahaha douchebag gave her a 150$ ticket too.

OriginalGoods
05-16-2011, 11:12 AM
i wonder if that is considered vandalism . but i dont like tint on any of my rex's looks fresher with out with mint glass.

Thaco
05-16-2011, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by JdmGirl
Hahaha douchebag gave her a 150$ ticket too. tell "your friend" to consider herself lucky, she could have got a lot more than $150 and ripped tint.

the cops could legally tow them on the spot because they are violating traffic safety laws.

AaronK
05-16-2011, 11:22 AM
Lol, your friend deserves this. Who gets limo all around? What a doucher... Try 30% in front from now on if you feel like you need tint all around....

Xtrema
05-16-2011, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Thaco
the cops could legally tow them on the spot because they are violating traffic safety laws.

This.

When you tint the fronts, you have to know this will happen. Being lippy just make the situation worst.

Other than the tint, nothing illegal here.

AudiPWR
05-16-2011, 11:28 AM
Whats wrong with 5% all around? I'd have it on all my cars if it wasn't impossible to see at night time.

Originally posted by AaronK
Lol, your friend deserves this. Who gets limo all around? What a doucher... Try 30% in front from now on if you feel like you need tint all around....

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 11:28 AM

This really dont got anything to do with what i was asking. but thanks for the unneccessary imput.

Don't know why I bother with this shit. :facepalm:

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by AudiPWR
Whats wrong with 5% all around? I'd have it on all my cars if it wasn't impossible to see at night time.

:werd: SOO many ppl have it.

Xtrema
05-16-2011, 11:31 AM

Because you didn't' bother to search first. Tinting tickets must be one of the most active topics on Beyond.

Thaco
05-16-2011, 11:32 AM

you didn't expect to get flamed coming on here whining that you got busted for something you knew was fully illegal?

CMW403
05-16-2011, 11:32 AM
So, the other day my friend was driving on stoney and there happened to be an accident. So a cop pulled her over and I guess questioned her about her tint. (Limo tint all round) Yes i know it's illegal. Anyways, she was ticked off and was a bit lippy, but then the cop went into his car grabbed a pick and ripped off a quarter of her tint.
he said he "would only take enough off so that she'd take the rest off."
I've heard of cops making people take off their own tint, but I've never heard of them actually touching someone else's property and removing the tint. Is that illegal?

See, this is where she fucked up.

I have had 5% on my prelude for the last 4 years of ownership and been pulled over around 8 times (6 times in calgary and twice in edmonton). Every single time I was calm and respectful and I only ever received ONE ticket out of EIGHT run-ins.

Most police (especially CPS) respond extremely well to respect. Most of them even admitted that the tint looked good before they sent me on my way.

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Because you didn't' bother to search first. Tinting tickets must be one of the most active topics on Beyond.

I actually did. I did hear about the towing shit, and the ticket stuff. But nowhere did it mention SPECIFICALLY about cops peeling another persons property. So if you can find it, please enlighten me.

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 11:36 AM

you didn't expect to get flamed coming on here whining that you got busted for something you knew was fully illegal?

MY FRIEND BUDDY. read. shit.

max_boost
05-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Yes they can and they did!

Thaco
05-16-2011, 11:37 AM

right "your friend" my bad...

:rofl:

AaronK
05-16-2011, 11:40 AM
Haha holy fuck this thread is funny. I love people who complain about getting busted doing illegal stuff. Thats like saying "I got pulled over doing 190 on deerfoot and the cop towed my car. Can he do that?"

Xtrema
05-16-2011, 11:40 AM

I actually did. I did hear about the towing shit, and the ticket stuff. But nowhere did it mention SPECIFICALLY about cops peeling another persons property. So if you can find it, please enlighten me.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/135163/rcmp-officer-damaged-my-vehicle/

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/224461/police-vandalism/

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/97498/tinted-windows-illegal/

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/302807/window-tint-ticket-did-i-get-played/

And the same shit was said in every thread.

dimi
05-16-2011, 11:44 AM

You know what a shit rope is?

Disoblige
05-16-2011, 11:45 AM
JdmGirl,

Pretty sure we answered your question well, and pretty sure I answered it as well in my post on first page. But with any doubt..

Originally posted by DayGlow
best evidence rule. A physical seizure is the best way to prove what was on the window. If you think he damaged your property in the process you could start a complaint.

Cos
05-16-2011, 11:47 AM
Haha holy fuck this thread is funny. I love people who complain about getting busted doing illegal stuff. Thats like saying "I got pulled over doing 190 on deerfoot and the cop towed my car. Can he do that?" :werd:

Know your rights and know when you are violating the law. When you violate the law expect to get in trouble. Any day you dont get in trouble is a good day then.

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 11:49 AM

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/135163/rcmp-officer-damaged-my-vehicle/

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/224461/police-vandalism/

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/97498/tinted-windows-illegal/

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/302807/window-tint-ticket-did-i-get-played/

And the same shit was said in every thread.

Im not gonna read through that shit. Most of those threads were for illegal tint. YES I KNOW ITS ILLEGAL.

right "your friend" my bad...

for fucks sake. wanna come say that to my face you stupid prick. i just fucken tinted my windows saturday aight. faggit.

shit. shoulda listened when ppl say that most the ppl on beyond are fags. HAHA ban me you fucken bitches.
I love how most you guys talk so much shit on these forums too. and yet in real life non of y'all will say SHIT.

And yes disoblige, thanks you did answer my question.

Jenny vu bitches loook it up.
fuck ill be banned anyways. :)

Thaco
05-16-2011, 11:53 AM

Im not gonna read through that shit. Most of those threads were for illegal tint. YES I KNOW ITS ILLEGAL.

for fucks sake. wanna come say that to my face you stupid prick. i just fucken tinted my windows saturday aight. faggit.

shit. shoulda listened when ppl say that most the ppl on beyond are fags. HAHA ban me you fucken bitches.
I love how most you guys talk so much shit on these forums too. and yet in real life non of y'all will say SHIT.

u mad bro?

streethondas
05-16-2011, 11:53 AM
Welcome to beyond.ca:rofl:

7thgenvic
05-16-2011, 11:54 AM

Sad Panda.....

AaronK
05-16-2011, 11:55 AM

You're too lazy to read through other threads, yet you complain about getting flamed for reposting old questions? :nut:

dimi
05-16-2011, 11:55 AM

u mad bro?

Come at me bro!

max_boost
05-16-2011, 11:58 AM

Whoa. Relax there.
Breathe. Chill.

It's just the internet.

:D

FraserB
05-16-2011, 11:59 AM
He should have towed it, sounds like she needs a lesson in the law and in respect.

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
He should have towed it, sounds like she needs a lesson in the law and in respect.

exactly what i mean. question. answer it. boom. done.

obviously it someone leaves an unneccessary ignorant comment, yes it doesnt piss me off.

Xtrema
05-16-2011, 12:12 PM

You sure get lippy. :rofl:

JRSC00LUDE
05-16-2011, 12:13 PM
"bacon" Hmmm....I still don't feel Jamaican. :dunno:

Thaco
05-16-2011, 12:13 PM

obviously it someone leaves an unneccessary ignorant comment, yes it doesnt piss me off. if you actually believe the first reply answered your question, why did you keep arguing? and calling the cop a "douchebag" for doing his job.

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 12:14 PM

Ya just for you baby.

JZS_147
in for the lulz

ExtraSlow
I'll bet this chick is ugly too. That's probably why she needs the dark tink, to hide her hideous mug.

Xtrema
05-16-2011, 12:15 PM
if you actually believe the first reply answered your question, why did you keep arguing? and calling the cop a "douchebag" for doing his job.

Not the answer she wants.

JRSC00LUDE
05-16-2011, 12:16 PM

It's part of the package sir, you can't have a cunt without some lip.

friedn00dles
05-16-2011, 12:17 PM
what's a faggit? :thumbsdow

LOLzilla
05-16-2011, 12:17 PM
Just logged on. What page has her nudes?

TTYL

FraserB
05-16-2011, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by LOLzilla
Just logged on. What page has her nudes?

TTYL

See ExtraSlow's comment, do you really want pics?

LOLzilla
05-16-2011, 12:24 PM

See ExtraSlow's comment, do you really want pics?

For the greater good.

CMW403
05-16-2011, 12:25 PM
Anybody find her facebook yet? I don't have it so I can't look.

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 12:31 PM
You know what funny. is that im SUPER HOT.
hahaha guess you'll never know.
too good for this shit anyways.

now will someone FUCKN BAN ME.

fuck all y'all beyonders.

soccernut
05-16-2011, 12:32 PM

I looked up and got nothing... am I missing something?

I think that cop was way out of line to even pull your friend over in the first place. He was obviously an idiot who didn't know the value added by a limo tint. Your friend was right to lip him off for being a douche canoe. Tell your friend to fight the ticket and demand that the tint is replaced on the expense of CPS.

F'ing cops!

FraserB
05-16-2011, 12:34 PM
White knighting for s2k2 in the meets thread and then shows what a classy person she is.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=330234&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=14

Disoblige
05-16-2011, 12:34 PM

Hey, not gonna say you're not but..

I know someone who constantly says she's hot, and she's a model, and tries to get everyone to look at her ugly model pics. Pretty sure I heard "I'm a model!" out of her mouth more than I can count.

Just sayin' ..

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 12:40 PM
White knighting for s2k2 in the meets thread and then shows what a classy person she is.

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=330234&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=14

haha yup. sure am.
loooveee this. cause if you guys were actually at the meet after s2k2 got banned you wouldve seen me pull up right beside.

haterss gotta hate.

mac70135
05-16-2011, 12:40 PM

You're probably anything but SUPER HOT :facepalm:

:english: faggit

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 12:49 PM
Kay princess. whatever you say. :)

Guillermo
05-16-2011, 01:00 PM
anyone remember what happened last time we had a super hot beyond model?

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1567/motivator6696778gk2.jpg

AaronK
05-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Haha damn this threads full of laughs. :)

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 01:25 PM
Haha damn this threads full of laughs. :)

:werd:

ercchry
05-16-2011, 01:34 PM

black gtr? yeah... below average at best

badatusrnames
05-16-2011, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by AudiPWR

Uhh... I think you just kind of answered your own question there.

badatusrnames
05-16-2011, 01:40 PM

What's the difference? Relax.

Thaco
05-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by badatusrnames

Uhh... I think you just kind of answered your own question there. i could be way out to lunch here, but when i read that comment, i read it with a VERY sarcastic tone.

J-hop
05-16-2011, 01:57 PM

then GTFO :D

definitely smart for cops to do that, if you just handed people a ticket, no one would remove it. But if you rip it they are looking at $150 to pay off the ticket and another $50 or so to get that window redone, might make people think twice! If your property is in violation of the law I agree that they have every right to touch it. Saying they shouldn't be allowed is like saying a tow truck driver shouldn't be allowed to tow your car from a handicap spot because they would have to touch your property :rolleyes:

thisguy403
05-16-2011, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige

Hey, not gonna say you're not but..

I know someone who constantly says she's hot, and she's a model, and tries to get everyone to look at her ugly model pics. Pretty sure I heard "I'm a model!" out of her mouth more than I can count.

Just sayin' ..

Diamond faraday...?

Thaco
05-16-2011, 02:01 PM

Sorry the OP clearly stated that this thread is about a cop taking off her "friend's" tint... please don't go off topic, she will get angry

(also, what your daddy says under the covers at night, holds no relevance on beyond (ok ok, so maybe to some people it does))

This really dont got anything to do with what i was asking. but thanks for the unneccessary imput.

obviously it someone leaves an unneccessary ignorant comment, yes it doesnt piss me off.

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 02:02 PM
Im trying to get banned here dude.
apparently the only way to do that would be to drift around the lot at the next meet. hahaha
n NO not diamond. ugh. n i did mention my name ya know.

thisguy403
05-16-2011, 02:04 PM
apparently the only way to do that would be to drift around the lot at the next meet. hahaha

So you wanna be diamond faraday?

Thaco
05-16-2011, 02:06 PM

try this magical button

http://forums.beyond.ca/images/top_logout.gif

(i hope it's true that you're hot because you obviously don't have much goin on upstairs)

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by thisguy403

So you wanna be diamond faraday?

how did you get THAT?
id kill myself first.

thisguy403
05-16-2011, 02:08 PM

how did you get THAT?
id kill myself first.

Then kill yourself now

FraserB
05-16-2011, 02:09 PM
It you post pics and you turn out to be as ugly as errchry says, they might ban you.:thumbsup:

max_boost
05-16-2011, 02:10 PM
CSI, get on this. I want to see some of this hotness.

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 02:12 PM
It you post pics and you turn out to be as ugly as errchry says, they might ban you.:thumbsup:

haha i may look EXTRA ugly then :)

soccernut
05-16-2011, 02:16 PM
I vote not to ban her for the entertainment value alone.

gyu
05-16-2011, 02:17 PM
http://www.f150online.com/forums/members/johnnyd2723-albums-other+stuff-picture150998-flame-suit.jpg

http://briandejong.com/BMW/flame_suit.jpg

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by soccernut
I vote not to ban her for the entertainment value alone.

I know. imma bitch, but im funny.

this aint even like serious arguements. i cant help but laugh at how stupid/pointless and fun this is.

thats retarded.

ercchry
05-16-2011, 02:21 PM
almost all jenny vu on fb are asian... if you do indeed drive the black gtr im pretty sure you were a white girl... no jenny vu has "liked" the beyond fb page... no jenny vu is a real looker in their display pics... all that could be deemed a pass have their shit locked down and have no calgary related networks

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
almost all jenny vu on fb are asian... if you do indeed drive the black gtr im pretty sure you were a white girl... no jenny vu has "liked" the beyond fb page... no jenny vu is a real looker in their display pics... all that could be deemed a pass have their shit locked down and have no calgary related networks

I thought you know what i look likee?????

hahaha yes im asian... wow. you a real detective eh?
n my facebook name isnt jenny vu. btw. :)

ercchry
05-16-2011, 02:27 PM

i tried Jenifer as well... but this is all that came up... she looks like she is 12...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=514587003

max_boost
05-16-2011, 02:29 PM
Over/Under 21.

thisguy403
05-16-2011, 02:29 PM

So it is diamond faraday..

P.s. My friend chris fucked you

gyu
05-16-2011, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Over/Under 21.

My bet's on under

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by ercchry

i tried Jenifer as well... but this is all that came up... she looks like she is 12...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=514587003

awe haha i feel speciall. why are you so bent on trying to find out what i look likee?

gyu
05-16-2011, 02:32 PM

So it is diamond faraday..
was she a beyond model?

Thaco
05-16-2011, 02:33 PM
any self declaration of hotness is usually not accurate.

Kg810
05-16-2011, 02:36 PM
hahahaha @ JdmGirl

What a fucking loser :clap:

max_boost
05-16-2011, 02:37 PM

awe haha i feel speciall. why are you so bent on trying to find out what i look likee?

:love:

ercchry
05-16-2011, 02:39 PM

im at work... getting paid.. might as well appease the masses

CMW403
05-16-2011, 02:47 PM

Because you said you were super hot.

You might as well just post some pics cause somebody on here will find you eventually.

LOLzilla
05-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Asian titties? I'm out.

TTYL

Thaco
05-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Asian titties? I'm out.

TTYL
^this

max_boost
05-16-2011, 02:53 PM
Asian titties? I'm out.

TTYL

A lot of Asian girls get aftermarkets now.

:drool:

LOLzilla
05-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

A lot of Asian girls get aftermarkets now.

:drool:

I'm in.

TTYL

Squishy
05-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Here guys;

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/195676_1240900303_5343290_n.jpg

it's "Bao Yen"

"Jenny," sorry, but you're being a complete embarrassment to yourself. Just stop while you're.. behind, I guess.. You're not really ahead. Didn't realise you were that bitchy. :thumbsdow

LOLzilla
05-16-2011, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Squishy
Here guys;

Tarp.

TTYL

gyu
05-16-2011, 03:05 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/justgotreal.gif

ercchry
05-16-2011, 03:11 PM
how the hell was i suppose to get Bao Yen out of Jenny Vu?! :rofl:

http://www.facebook.com/JDM.tunergirll

thisguy403
05-16-2011, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Squishy
Here guys;

it's "Bao Yen"

"Jenny," sorry, but you're being a complete embarrassment to yourself. Just stop while you're.. behind, I guess.. You're not really ahead. Didn't realise you were that bitchy. :thumbsdow

Squishy for president

My friend chris fucked you, hoe.

FraserB
05-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Next LudeGirl?

LOLzilla
05-16-2011, 03:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0uIXZ.jpg

Classy. Tits please?

TTYL

JdmGirl
05-16-2011, 03:16 PM

Squishy for president

My friend chris fucked you, hoe.

I have never fucked a chris. HAHA
i have fucked a brad, hinton, and currently fucking anthony. THANKS.