Vehicle Details
Year : 1996
Make and Model : eagle
Exterior Color : talon
Interior Color : greyish
Auto or Manual? : standard
Odometer Reading : 178000
Location of Vehicle : calgary
Description : Thinking of selling my 1996 talon which I have owned for about 3 years now. It was purchased with 134,000km on it and now it has 178,xxx Km. It has been very reliable for me. I have always ran synthetic oil and changed it every 3-4000 km. Also made sure to change the differential and transmission fluid as well. It comes with a keyless entry remote, and an alarm system as well.

For features it is loaded for the year which includes power leather seat, power sunroof, power windows/locks/mirrors, air conditioning. It has a sony desk which has auxilery and usb ipod hookup with 6 good speakers. Also has 2 10 inch subs in the trunk. I also have cloth seats for the car which I could swap in if you prefer cloth over leather.

here is the following which have been done to it: (most of these parts are brand new and I have spent about 12000 including the cost of the car)

-force performance Big T28 turbo - ported/polished. This turbo is good for a little over 350 wheel hp.
-550 cc injectors, walbro fuel pump
-3 inch turbo back exhaust ( in the picture it shows the stock exhaust)
-upgraded intercooler which supports 450 wheel hp.
-Dejon intake
-Hard intercooler pipes upper and lower.
-Fidenza 4.3 clutch (very good clutch)
-k&N air intake
-SAFC tuned for 20psi.
-ARP head studs
-oil catch can
-high performance plugs and wires
-Wideband air fuel, boost gauge and volts in tri pillar.
-HID headlights
-tinted on the back 3 windows.

There's probably more I'm forgetting, but come take a look and see.
Extras : a bunch included
Asking Price : 6500

Contact Information
E-Mail : pm please
Phone : pm please

Pictures :http://alberta.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1996-Eagle-Talon-tsi-awd-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ283313363

Troll-ol
05-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Drop :6500