PDA

View Full Version : Arnold's marriage has been terminated.

davidI
05-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Arnold is Numero Uno!

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/05/arnold-schwarzenegger-fathered-love-child-with-former-staffer/

http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2010/11/arnold-marijuana.jpg

Guillermo
05-17-2011, 01:08 PM
he probably should have terminated that one back when he still had a chance.

sputnik
05-17-2011, 01:39 PM
"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." - Arnold

Kennyredline
05-17-2011, 04:42 PM
THE secret behind the breakdown of one of America's most unlikely power marriages was revealed yesterday when Arnold Schwarzenegger admitted fathering a child with one of his wife's longest-serving household employees.

Mr Schwarzenegger, 63, a bodybuilder who went on to conquer Hollywood before entering politics, told his wife Maria Shriver, 55, about the child after he stepped down as Governor of California in January.

The child was born more than a decade ago, he said in a statement. The mother is understood to have worked for Schwarzenegger and Shriver for 20 years, before leaving in January when she received a severance payment.

Ms Shriver, a niece of John F.Kennedy, moved out of the mansion she shared with Mr Schwarzenegger in Los Angeles shortly after he told her of his infidelity. Last week the couple announced that they had separated after 25 years of marriage.

"This is a painful and heartbreaking time," she said in a statement yesterday.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.
Related Coverage

* Arnold the Fathernator admits cheating NEWS.com.au, 1 hour ago
* Maria breaks silence on Arnie's betrayal NEWS.com.au, 1 hour ago
* Arnie's wife tells of heartbreak NEWS.com.au, 5 hours ago
* Arnie's love child was maid to order The Daily Telegraph, 8 hours ago
* Lovechild breaks up Arnie and Maria The Daily Telegraph, 14 hours ago

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

"As a mother, my concern is for the children. I ask for compassion, respect and privacy as my children and I try to rebuild our lives and heal. I will have no further comment."

She had been credited with lending her husband the political credibility that his Hollywood action-hero image would never provide - even though she hails from one of the Democrats' most celebrated clans and he ran as a Republican.

She also vouched for his personal integrity and behaviour towards women, crucially during his first campaign to become Governor in 2003 when more than a dozen women claimed that he had groped them.

The accusations of sexual misconduct "show why really good people don't want to go into politics anymore," she said at the time.

Mr Schwarzenegger, who has long been troubled by tales of womanising, initially denied the alleged affair but later apologised. He is thought to have taken financial responsibility for the child while the mother worked in his home.

In a statement he said: "I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses."

Ms Shriver, who was forced to give up a career as a television journalist when her husband ran for office, is said to have been devastated by the news.

The couple, who have four children, had guarded their privacy but there had been persistent rumours of marital stress.

In 2009 Shriver was reported to have considered ending the marriage, but decided against it when her mother died. This year, she was again pondering a split when her father died in January. In a recent video on YouTube she sought advice on how to "handle transitions in life".

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/former-california-governor-arnold-schwarzenegger-admits-fathering-a-child-with-one-of-his-employees/story-e6frg6so-1226057947494

"It's so stressful to not know what you're doing next. People ask you what are you doing and then they can't believe that you don't know what you're doing," she said.

Since leaving office, Mr Schwarzenegger has been trying to revive his acting career, focusing on a new film in the Terminator franchise.

Yesterday he appeared to expect renewed media scrutiny. "While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not," he said.

In recent months he has travelled the globe, commanding high fees for speeches. He has also participated in a White House summit on immigration reform, written at length of his admiration for David Cameron and announced a new cartoon superhero to be based on his life.

Ms Shriver is being courted by television executives keen to employ her as a host.

http://images.darkhorse.com/covers/300/a/avpvt1.jpg

LadyLuck
05-17-2011, 04:51 PM
But wait...now there's more of his mistresses ...

A woman has alleged she was just one of many mistresses that shattered Arnold Schwarzenegger's 25-year marriage. Schwarzenegger denies an affair with Gigi Goyette, but the 52-year-old woman has said: "There were so many other women. About 13 have come out of the woodwork," according to the Daily Mail.

Source (http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/147157/20110517/current-schwarzenegger-affair-one-of-many-mistress.htm)

D'z Nutz
05-17-2011, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by LadyLuck
But wait...now there's more of his mistresses ...

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Schwarzenegger+Holds+Press+Conference+California+hqXL-JMleF1l.jpg
http://www.likefashion10.com/wp-content/uploads/sTIGERWOODSTALKSABOUTDIVORCElarge300_thumb.jpg

Cos
05-17-2011, 05:12 PM
That part of his life has been erased.

HiTempguy1
05-17-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Cos
That part of his life has been terminated.

Fuck Cos, get with the program ;)

D'z Nutz
05-17-2011, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Cos
That part of his life has been erased.

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Yeah, you're gonna have to totally recall that remark.

RickDaTuner
05-17-2011, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

http://www.filez.st/screenshots/29/20032360429Eraser_OST.jpg

TomcoPDR
05-17-2011, 06:48 PM
This is gonna cause his publicist such a tumor.

Hakkola
05-17-2011, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

I don't think it will have any effect on him professionally.

I despise people who cheat, but I don't know him and I'll still enjoy his movies, new and old. Feel bad for his kids, but I don't know what these chicks are thinking when they marry guys like him, you'd have to be dumb as a brick to think he wouldn't cheat, particularly when he's Arnold who was known to be promiscuous, and you look like Maria Shriver.

Kavy
05-17-2011, 07:22 PM

Definitively the end of days for his image

TomcoPDR
05-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

I don't think it will have any effect on him professionally.

My joke failed :( :( :(

OaTO8_KNcuo

Wonder what other evidence det. John Kimble will unravel.

Hi-Psi
05-17-2011, 07:35 PM
He'll be back...

Freeskier
05-17-2011, 07:50 PM
More like She'll be back.

Hopefully the kid isn't considered collateral damage.

D'z Nutz
05-17-2011, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Freeskier
Hopefully the kid isn't considered collateral damage.

You never know. I could see the lawyers going commando on him. They're real predators when it comes to high profile divorces.

Freeskier
05-17-2011, 08:04 PM
True. If it goes to court it could be months before judgement day.

Konj
05-17-2011, 08:05 PM
The divorce will potentially freeze his bank account.

Kavy
05-17-2011, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

You never know. I could see the lawyers going commando on him. They're real predators when it comes to high profile divorces.

Very True, Lies only lead to a Raw Deal in Court

Konj
05-17-2011, 08:10 PM
When pumping do you think it jingled as he forced it in all the way?

Konj
05-17-2011, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

I heard one of the lawyers is named Conan and his nick name is "the Destroyer" because of his barbaric ways in the court room.

sputnik
05-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Think on the bright side... it could have been Twins.

Hakkola
05-17-2011, 08:19 PM

My joke failed :( :( :(

I know the joke and the movie, but yeah...

Toilet_D
05-17-2011, 08:20 PM
What a sleaze.. Total predator!!!!!

mushi_mushi
05-17-2011, 08:21 PM
I guess we can consider that a divorce. Probably didnt help much that his last words to his wife were Hasta la vista, baby!

-rziE39JWfs

The_Rural_Juror
05-17-2011, 08:25 PM
i guess this last action hero was deemed expendable.

Xtrema
05-17-2011, 08:39 PM
Junior is gonna be rich!

mushi_mushi
05-17-2011, 09:00 PM
When the former staffer was asked why she chose to sleep with arnold schwarzenegger, a married man and a father of 4, she replied arnold told me "cum with me if you want to live".

Also this thread deserves some of arnolds best one liners:

pDxn0Xfqkgw

dimi
05-17-2011, 09:03 PM
Knock Knock! Gigi why don't you stick around!

Xtrema
05-18-2011, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Guillermo
he probably should have terminated that one back when he still had a chance.

Hasta la vista, baby!

Xtrema
05-18-2011, 02:32 PM
Really Arnold? Really?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1388408/Mildred-Baena-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-unprotected-sex-Maria-Shriver-working.html

in*10*se
05-18-2011, 03:05 PM
I heard he was doing the running man on the set of his new movie...

Skyline_Addict
05-18-2011, 03:05 PM
He must've banged so many chicks that he totally doesn't recall how many he jingled all the way.

Kg810
05-18-2011, 03:58 PM
Rumor has it that Arnold told some broad (Tammy)that he was a Commando saving the World from the end of days. Arnold gave her the rundown about Judgement Day and that he had to complete the mission around the world in 80 days. After all his true lies, Tammy was in red heat and totally made Arnold transform into a predator and banged her 6 days. After the 6th day, they had the long goodbye in the streets of San Francisco with Arnold saying "I'll be back." Little did Tammy know, a little junior was going to be made.

mushi_mushi
05-18-2011, 08:40 PM
Would not hit, would not smash. I have no doubt arnold can do better. I still love his movies but cheating his wife is kind of a douchy thing to do. I feel bad for his family and kids. Ive always thought maria and arnold were kind of an odd couple. I not a person that keeps track of politics, but it seems like every week the republicans have some kind of a sexual scandal. That party seems to have a lot of in the closet homophobes that turn gay after the lights go out. The only democratic sex scandal that sticks out in my mind is edwards, and potentially clinton if you want to go that far.

Arnold has always struck me as a personable guy with a good sense of humor, but the guy at times comes off as a bit of a sleaze. Someone here posted a video of arnold at some kind of mardi gras and he's was air banging and eye fucking everything in his way.

Guillermo
05-18-2011, 09:13 PM
pdIjJ8efftk

Tik-Tok
05-19-2011, 01:35 PM
lTVkJ8m1ZBI

sputnik
05-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
lTVkJ8m1ZBI

Holy crap. That didn't take long.

Tik-Tok
05-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

Holy crap. That didn't take long.

I think they do that a lot, add in quick scenes about current events, so they seem faster than they are. All they need is a scene of each kid talking in the cafeteria, and cut/paste to suit. It's not like they have to have the lips synched very well, lol.

Hakkola
05-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

I think they do that a lot, add in quick scenes about current events, so they seem faster than they are. All they need is a scene of each kid talking in the cafeteria, and cut/paste to suit. It's not like they have to have the lips synched very well, lol.

They write all the episodes a week before they air pretty much, it isn't just quick scenes that they throw in. I've read that they've made episodes in as little as 3 days.

3drian
05-20-2011, 09:41 AM
Thats what happens when you go comando around the house