PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide on a cell phone

FuzzyWuzzy
01-16-2004, 10:00 AM
But I figured since alot of ppl on here are from CGY as well, I can get a better in sight from them.

Ive come down to 2 phones. T610 and S300/307

They both have their pros and cons. This is my main purpose. Attention phone that will last me a good length of time, meaning I want one that is loaded with features, and is an eye catcher. Now I know both are, but I also want one that is rarely seen. Personally I havent seen anyone with either phone yet in CGY.

Im not usually a fan of flip phones as I believe they will all look the same from most peoples eyes, especially from a far. Silver-flip-telus.....is usually the case. Thats the last thing I need is some one thinking I have just another telus phone.

I have to admit the T610 has an interesting design. I really think the black around the screen makes the colours more vivid. But it is big compared to the S300.

What I dont get is, why S300 and even S307 is more than T610 but doesnt have as much features.....or does it?

In sight plz and thank you.

-250-
01-19-2004, 04:02 PM
Who are you and why does looking cool sem so important to you?

Get a phone with features that you will actually use, not some expensive phone that you will never get the chance to use half the feautures.

You must be one hell of a shallow person, to be attracting attention and glamour through a cell phone.

Save your money mod your car, and buy a telus flip.

Forty6an2
01-28-2004, 10:05 AM
or better yet, say screw telus and if it availible in your area get Nextel or one thats on the same network, with the two way and sh**. I have had Nextel for two years now and absolutely f**king love it. As far as the actual phone I can't help you on your problem but with Nextel I recommend the I95 w/ the camera phone attachment.

BloNdie
01-28-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by -250-
Who are you and why does looking cool sem so important to you?

Get a phone with features that you will actually use, not some expensive phone that you will never get the chance to use half the feautures.

You must be one hell of a shallow person, to be attracting attention and glamour through a cell phone.

:werd: a cell phone is a cell phone, get one that you want, not one you think will get peoples attention.

roopi
01-28-2004, 11:44 AM

:rofl:

I think many people mod there car for attention.

V_boy
01-28-2004, 03:12 PM
the samsung does have less features. My brother has the samsung s300 and he loves it. However, if you want a cool phone go for the sony ericsson. It has awesome features like bluetooth and the camera.

CRX-R
01-28-2004, 03:32 PM

But modifying an S2000:rolleyes: is expensive... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

240_pimp
01-28-2004, 04:43 PM
Dude man, choose it yourself, Your the one whose gonna have a contract for 2 years..

Impreza
01-28-2004, 08:05 PM
I have a T616, i got it about 6months ago off Ebay. I have NO complaints about it, except the camera is shitty, but i dont expect much from it. It is just a fun feature. I would go for the T616. The T616 has TONS of features for the price. It is a good deal imo...

Weapon_R
01-28-2004, 08:21 PM
Get the T610 that you said you could get "brand new in box never used for $225". Awesome deal! If you don't pick it up, i'm sure you won't mind directing me towards your friend whose selling it, because i'd love another one of these phones!

-250-
01-28-2004, 11:21 PM
Wow by mod i menat engine, and not all of us are in it for the FnF style.

I just meant that a cell is communication not a people attracter.