PDA

View Full Version : LF: Web Coder/Designer

Graphixdude
05-20-2011, 11:25 AM
I am looking for a Freelance Webcoder/Web Designer with great skills, very good communication and can turn around projects in a timely manner.

I have 3 web designs currently that need to be sliced and diced and made into working sites. I have more work coming down the pipe so I can keep you really busy for a long period of time.

I need someone who is reliable, can communicate effectively, offer ideas & suggestions and can also do design work when needed.

You must know PHP, CSS, Ajax, Javascript. If you have more coding experience under your belt, let me know.

I am a no bullshit business owner who is looking for solid people work with & to send work to. If you want the work and the extra cash, I can get you both. All I ask is that you also extend the same back to me

If you are interested in work, shoot me a PM with a link to your portfolio and also tell me what your rates are. I will then give you the details of the jobs and mockups so I can get a solid quote from you.

Jlude
05-20-2011, 12:16 PM
Sorry to hi-jack... but if those same people could PM me the same info. I'm looking at building a new site and revamping my company website.

KandabashiDevil
05-20-2011, 01:22 PM
New Media 360 is a local business that's done a great job on a variety of projects. I don't want to post an address or phone number to respect forum rules, but you can Google them to find info and look at samples.

z2two
05-21-2011, 01:54 PM
not to hate but.. New media 360's designs are ugly and just dated, not to mention that their coding is terrible. (this is coming from a quick look at their portfolio and being a designer myself)

A790
05-22-2011, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by z2two
not to hate but.. New media 360's designs are ugly and just dated, not to mention that their coding is terrible. (this is coming from a quick look at their portfolio and being a designer myself)
Plus they suck at SEO judging by their website.

UndrgroundRider
05-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by A790

Plus they suck at SEO judging by their website.

Just wow. The sites in their portfolio are atrocious.

80% of them have flashed based navigation... :banghead: All of their sites look the same too, very cookie cutter.