PDA

View Full Version : FS: Sparco 5-Point Racing Harness

RedBull
05-25-2011, 09:58 AM
For Sale:

Used Sparco 5-Point Racing harness from my Rx7 race car. The only reason I am selling this harness is due to the fact that the SFI and FIA tags are now expired (2010) and these belts can no longer be used as a Competition Racing Harness by WCMA and FIA standards.

The belts are in perfect condition and feature a spring loaded locking cambuckle, which when spun with all the belt attachements secured, pops open and releases the belts.

These belts would be perfect for a street tuner car or an autocross/solo sprint driver.

NEW Asking price $100.00 OBO

PM me if you are interested in buying the belts that helped me to win two WCMA and ARCA race city overall championships! Not to mention two 2nd place and one 1st place in class wins at the Edmonton Indy Eurasia Cup events :D

RedBull
05-25-2011, 10:04 AM
And being the idiot I am i forgot to attach a picture file, hopefully you can open this one...

RedBull
05-26-2011, 09:38 AM
I have recieved several emails regarding whether or not there is a pair of belts being sold (and yes I do see that I mentioned "belts" in one part of the description but i was merely refering to the single harness which consists of several "belts"); in short, there is only one harness being sold. The harness is coming from my race car which only has one seat and thus one Sparco harness.

Hope this helps.

I have more pictures too if anyone wants to see them just pm or post a reply.

Cheers,

RedBull
05-30-2011, 09:00 AM
Bump for the new week!

RedBull
06-02-2011, 09:09 AM
NEW Asking price $100.00 OBO

alpineguy
06-02-2011, 01:00 PM
PM'd

RedBull
06-02-2011, 08:50 PM