PDA

View Full Version : FS: s13 r32 and forced induction bits.

Lonestar
05-26-2011, 03:55 AM
*Edit: prices

Doing some spring cleaning to clear up some much needed space. All prices are flexible within reason, and I'm willing to go lower on the denero the more you buy. Everything is located in SW Calgary.

*1*Series 2 RB25det. Motorset only, the transmission is not available. Originaly purchased from Shoaib at JDM source. Estimated k's were between 40-60. And I sadly have only added maybe half a mile driving in and out of the garage. Everything from the flywheel to the belts is there, only thing it doesn't have is the original IC or piping. Harness is included and has already been reloomed for S13 swaps.

I don't want this thing sitting here next winter, it needs to be in someone's car. Steal it from me for $1399

*2*Also have a 70% complete 5 lug swap for s13's. Includes new front conversion 5-lug hubs, 26mm rotors with steel 4-pot GTR calipers and the standard rear 2-pot GTR calipers. Pads are useable but not for much longer. All you need is rear hubs and rotors and your Rollin with the cool kids.
$250 and a stock pair of 4lug front hubs.

*3* R32 aluminum 3 core radiator. No-name but looks to be a koyo knockoff. Had coolant in in for a couple months but has been on the shelf since.
$140

*4* HKS ssqv blow off valve. Original version with purple diaphragm. Flange is welded to a short piece of 2.5" aluminum tube with couplers on either end.
$150

Please contact me through e-mail if interested. [email protected]