PDA

View Full Version : Pickup driver tries to kill Motorcyclist

TacoMexicano
05-28-2011, 05:33 PM
Got sent this by my dad, title basically explains itself... It's unbelievable. Regardless of the fact that the biker attempted to pass on double solid yellow, it in no way explains why the pickup driver nearly kills the guy for doing that.

Notice how at the end he mentions that he's allowed to run these roads because he grew up on them. Nuts

http://youtu.be/CbTZkZTYkaM

ddduke
05-28-2011, 05:56 PM
Holy shit, that kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. What a fucking ignorant prick. Good thing the biker was experienced enough to maneuver around that idiot.

There has to be a follow up news story to this or something.

Guillermo
05-28-2011, 06:09 PM
wow, what an unstable prick redneck that guy in the truck is. he was driving all over the road, and almost his a bike coming the other way too :eek:

but the guys on bikes were also driving like idiots. look at how fast they went through that area with all the parked cars, imagine if some kid ran out or someone opened a car door cause they couldn't see such a little thing coming up so fast behind them.

Unknown303
05-28-2011, 09:28 PM
That video was full of fail.

And seriously is that the worst quality 720p video you've ever seen or what!

revelations
05-29-2011, 12:22 AM
Pickup driver charged with DUI. The county judge was considering further charges laid pending screening of the video.

From the sounds of the story that was posted on CGP... the driver will be in jail for a few years as a result.

AE92_TreunoSC
05-29-2011, 12:32 AM
Both sides have idiots. It's double yellow for a reason.

One side just has a bigger idiot.

BokCh0y
05-29-2011, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by revelations
Pickup driver charged with DUI. The county judge was considering further charges laid pending screening of the video.

From the sounds of the story that was posted on CGP... the driver will be in jail for a few years as a result.

Source for this? Would like to read more about it.

Agree with AE92 though.

Glad no one got hurt.

revelations
05-29-2011, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by BokCh0y

Source for this? Would like to read more about it.

Agree with AE92 though.

Glad no one got hurt.

Jim Fischer

The pickup driver was arrested for reckless driving, DUI and the DA is using the video to consider reckless endangerment and possibly attempted murder charges. If convicted of all charges the pickup driver could get up to 24 years in jail. That's unlikely but he will likely see a felony conviction and jail time for his life threatening antics. Jerk.

(original video source http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn275/eschan1/?action=view&current=Vid00012.mp4 )

chkolny541
05-29-2011, 10:40 AM
intense video, wish it was better quality

Sugarphreak
05-29-2011, 10:49 AM

Twin_Cam_Turbo
05-29-2011, 10:57 AM
Two idiots, one more than the other.

Kloubek
05-29-2011, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo
Two idiots, one more than the other.

Well put.

Type_S1
05-29-2011, 11:12 AM
Wow...truck was a complete prick...reminds me of how some people drive here in trucks.

Bikers were also idiots...should be given tickets as well for the way they were driving

BokCh0y
05-29-2011, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by revelations

(original video source http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn275/eschan1/?action=view&current=Vid00012.mp4 )

Perfect :thumbsup:

Thanks for this :)

J-hop
05-29-2011, 10:39 PM
don't agree with what the trucker did, but those dumb fucking riders should get charged as well with reckless driving/excessive speed, passing on a double solid (around a corner to boot)...

Start of the vid says it all, I bet bikers LOVE to rip down those roads all the time and the pickup driver just happened to be stupid/inebriated enough to take matters into his own hands and try to teach them a lesson.

cloud7
05-29-2011, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Type_S1
Wow...truck was a complete prick...reminds me of how some people drive here in trucks.

Especially on Deerfoot... lots of idiots, one such idiot got along side me last week and wanted to turned into me, because I passed him when he was going 80 km/h on the fast lane. I stressed that I did NOT cut him off. I left at least a couple of car lengths before going into the fast lane. :facepalm: People just need to lighten up.

ercchry
05-29-2011, 10:58 PM
i dunno... i have for sure seen crazier bike riding on what look to be pretty damn empty country roads :dunno:

modern sport bikes are pretty crazy machines. that looked rather tame for what they are capable of (one of the reasons i ditched mine).

those guys have probably ran that road many times before and knew there would be no places to legally pass and to be stuck behind a pickup with a quad in it for that long would have sucked if you went out for a fun sunday ride. not an excuse... but yeah i have seen much worse

and i bet they would have slowed down before they got to the parked cars if some lunatic wasnt chasing them :nut:

Tik-Tok
05-29-2011, 11:16 PM
Could have been worse...

LMc-T6z0YyM