View Full Version : Plastic straw flew into my AC vent

maxwinedog
05-30-2011, 10:02 PM
Fixed got it out

89s1
05-30-2011, 10:03 PM
:facepalm: :facepalm:

You're such a dumbass.

You need to tape those things on man, if they get in there they will most certainly catch fire, and the fact it was used to spray an aerosol product makes it that much worse.

I would have the dash removed and have the straw extricated professionally. Failing that try backing the car over a 5-6 foot retaining wall and see if it makes it fall out.

All I can suggest.

chkolny541
05-31-2011, 05:11 AM
haha sad i missed this thread, coles notes?

Guillermo
05-31-2011, 09:11 AM
^^i still think we need to implement an automatic ban for idiots that post something idiotic, and then revise the original post to try in a failed attempt to hide their idiocy from the rest of us. it kind of defeats the point of having a forum in the first place.

Tik-Tok
05-31-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by chkolny541
haha sad i missed this thread, coles notes?

maxWhiner was using a canned aerosol sprayer, to "clean out" the vents in his car, when the straw shot into the ducts. He then asked how dangerous it would be, and if there was a chance it would catch fire.

chkolny541
05-31-2011, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

maxWhiner was using a canned aerosol sprayer, to "clean out" the vents in his car, when the straw shot into the ducts. He then asked how dangerous it would be, and if there was a chance it would catch fire.
BAHAHHA thats hilarious!

89s1
05-31-2011, 04:30 PM
sorry for not quoting the idiocy, I have failed you all.

Not as bad as the OP fails (at life,) but i still feel a bit bad that more lol's can't be shared.

Toilet_D
06-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Almost as bad as me not wiping my hands after masturbating and trying to hold on to a steering wheel With lady shave gel still on my hands!

Stealth22
06-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

maxWhiner was using a canned aerosol sprayer, to "clean out" the vents in his car, when the straw shot into the ducts. He then asked how dangerous it would be, and if there was a chance it would catch fire. I was actually imagining that happen as I was reading your post.

Sorry OP, but thats just hilarious! :rofl: