PDA

View Full Version : EBay company help

Troll-ol
05-31-2011, 04:23 PM
I purchased 2 wheel bearings for my car off a seller on ebay that had alot of rep, it's been over a month and the item has never came. He ignores all my messages. I noticed that the guy opened up a new store under a similar name. Before it was Patterson auto sales, and now its paterson auto outlet...

What to do? :banghead:

ercchry
05-31-2011, 04:27 PM
ebay claim? :dunno:

order from rockauto in the future :dunno:

Troll-ol
05-31-2011, 04:30 PM
I already opened a paypal dispute and the guy doesn't even answer to that. I think if it takes 30 days I win automatically but that's still a huge pain in my dick.

Jeremiah
05-31-2011, 04:40 PM
Well what would you like the world to do for you?

The solution is to file a dispute and wait. STFU and stop making threads about all of your life decisions - No one cares about the turmoil that surrounds all your retarded decisions

Troll-ol
05-31-2011, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Jeremiah

The solution is to file a dispute and wait. STFU and stop making threads about all of your life decisions - No one cares about the turmoil that surrounds all your retarded decisions If I wanted a retard to answer in my thread, I would have specified.

SJW
05-31-2011, 05:13 PM

The solution is to file a dispute and wait. STFU and stop making threads about all of your life decisions - No one cares about the turmoil that surrounds all your retarded decisions

I love you hot dog spooge man.

SCHIDER23
06-01-2011, 05:06 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Troll-ol
06-02-2011, 10:48 AM
Need a legit answer... The guy is not answering any of the reply's on the dispute and I'm not sure how this works.

D'z Nutz
06-02-2011, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Troll-ol
If I wanted a retard to answer in my thread, I would have specified.

That's pretty funny, considering your history of stupid posts.

gretz
06-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Troll-ol
Need a legit answer... The guy is not answering any of the reply's on the dispute and I'm not sure how this works.

Not sure how it works? Stop being a retard and read the policy...
Too legit to quit right there...

ExtraSlow
06-02-2011, 12:08 PM
STFU and stop making threads about all of your life decisions - No one cares about the turmoil that surrounds all your retarded decisions

FraserB
06-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Maybe this is why being a troll is not a good idea, when you need help there is no one around.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-02-2011, 01:05 PM
In all honesty, I find EBay and Paypal usually side with the buyer, you'll probably get your money back.

Troll-ol
06-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo
In all honesty, I find EBay and Paypal usually side with the buyer, you'll probably get your money back. Yeah, but the problem is he changed his account now that this happened. He had like 900 sales and then changed it... Now he isn't even answering to the paypal dispute form.

Stealth22
06-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
That's pretty funny, considering your history of stupid posts.

Originally posted by FraserB
Maybe this is why being a troll is not a good idea, when you need help there is no one around.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: