PDA

View Full Version : Review: Minute Muffler 32nd Ave NE

benz_890
06-04-2011, 06:58 PM
Long story short, let my friend drive my car last night and ended up with a broken exhaust pipe.

I usually take all my exhaust work to carline but a friend of mine recommended this place. I showed up around noon and they were quite busy but the assistant manager (Ravi) found a spot to take it in, didn't have to wait to long He took me to the back, showed me and problem and started welding it. Was there about 1 hour, ended up costing me $30. If you need any work done I recommend you check them out!

bbcustoms
06-05-2011, 10:52 AM
^ I have used this shop for years, it used to be a different owner but have always had great service with both.

btimbit
06-06-2011, 01:32 AM
I always go to the Minute Muffler in 'Shawnee Station' (MacLeod S and Bannister RD) and have nothing but positive things to say. When all my exhaust hangers broke on my old car (lolcavalier, was just resting on the rear beam) Geoff, the owner, was able to get it in and get start welding 15 minutes after I walked in. Only cost $45, and while I waited they had a bunch of good jokes printed out for you to read:thumbsup: Right next to Mr Detail too, so I just looked at wheels while I waited as well.