PDA

View Full Version : Used Car Market

5.9 R/T
01-17-2004, 12:05 PM
For those of you have have bought or sold cars in the past month or so whats the market like? Easy to get a good deal/ tough to sell?

3G
01-17-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
For those of you have have bought or sold cars in the past month or so whats the market like? Easy to get a good deal/ tough to sell?

It's kind of hard to get a good deal, but you'll get one if you look hard enough. As for the selling, it's gotten a bit tougher to sell unless you put it for dirt cheap

pinoyhero
01-17-2004, 12:23 PM
I think the market is more for the buyer at this point.

Xtrema
01-17-2004, 12:34 PM
Low/0% interest killed the used car market. If your ride looks like every other ride in town, it won't fetch much.

ecstasy_civic
01-17-2004, 01:37 PM
I just sold my car 1:30 sec. ago:D

But it took along time to sell.

max_boost
01-17-2004, 01:39 PM
Domestics are pumping out the deals like crazy, well I guess they always have been.

0% financing | 72 months | Cash back | 0 down:eek:

I think Mazda is doing a 0% financing and no payments for 6 months right now!! Considering most people have to go to the bank for loans on used cars, with the high interest payments it's almost like they aren't worth buying.

I've had pretty good luck selling my cars but it was a lot tougher finding a buyer for the S2K than my previous ones.

C4S
01-17-2004, 01:44 PM
BAD BAD BAD !! :(

used cars Market on import are terrible now ! ( compare to few yrs ago, which you have a Honda, Toyota, can sell in a day or so !)

Not sure about domestic ... but most SUV are not as demanding as few yrs ago as well, look at ML, RX300..those luxury SUV .. just everywhere and good price too ! :eek: