PDA

View Full Version : Driver in a Hawaiian Heat tanning Mini Cooper

bigbadboss101
06-06-2011, 05:01 PM
On my way from work I was going from Glenmore E to Deerfoot N. I merged into traffic and then in my rear view mirror I spotted this car going from lane 2 to lane 1 to the off ramp lane. He/she then passed a bunch of people on the shoulder. I moved over so the driver cannot go further and he zipped into traffic, went to lane 2, then cut me off in lane 1. Over the next 20 seconds he moved back to 2 and when I was about to get beside him I rolled down my window. He then cut back in front of me. On he goes going in and out of traffic. I was tempted to take my Easton and smash his windows but figure that wouldn't be the best thing to do. Better yet for some other upset driver to do the deed.

Anyways the Mini had the Hawaiian Heat Tanning advertisement on the back windshield. Very dumb thing to do is to have advertisement on your car and drive around pissing off people.
If you spot this car and he is driving like an arse, pull him aside.
I assume it's a guy. The windows were blacked out. Woman pulling stuff like that off would just be dumb.

http://www.hawaiianheat.ca/

beyond_ban
06-06-2011, 05:04 PM
I choose to not let these little things affect me as in the grand scheme, it really isn't that big of a deal. BUT that being said, if i was a big bad boss i would definitely smash his windows with my easton.

Cheerio

DeeK
06-06-2011, 05:31 PM
You could just e-mail there site complaining of unsafe driving.

Date / Time, and just leave it simple like. "Passing people on the shoulder, weaving through traffic at high speeds". That sort of thing gets attention pretty quickly.

Nismorphed
06-06-2011, 06:39 PM
I would be driving fast in a car like that too. I would not wanna be seen in something that gay.

heavyfuel
06-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Another reason why I have no decals of any kind on my company vehicles. Mind you I don't drive like that but still, some people just can't be fuckin' pleased.

Xtrema
06-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Works out pretty good fo him. Otherwise I would never even heard of this place.

SJW
06-06-2011, 09:13 PM
We all ought to email about this incident. Flood that inbox.

sillysod
06-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by bigbadboss101
I moved over so the driver cannot go further and he zipped into traffic

??? Really ???

Who cares. i see dildos driving down the shoulder all the time coming off of Southland going South on Deerfoot.

The world is full of douchebags now when I see someone driving like an asshole it brings a joy to my heart because I know the the only reason they are driving like that is because they are pissed off as shit about the amount of traffic - and a person like that deserves to be miserable.

revelations
06-06-2011, 10:01 PM
I moved over so the driver cannot go further and he zipped into traffic, went to lane 2, then cut me off in lane 1.

According to the CPS traffic division, this is the #1 cause of road rage incidents. Someone is genuinely driving like a goof lips and some ordinary citizen decides to become the CPS.

Call this guy in next time.... 911. No need to becomes his cannon fodder on the road, let the professionals deal with assholes.

Several calls like this will cause a car to be sent to his location and his name tagged for future reference.

calgarydub
06-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Not saying it was the owner but this was particularly funny:

Hawaiian Heat Tanning

(403) 240-34765255 Richmond Road SW, Bay 220, Calgary, AB T3E [email protected]://www.hawaiianheat.ca

Contact Information
Primary Contact: Jaret Evans (Owner)

LOL!!!! Must SEE!
http://www.canada.com/topics/lifestyle/relationships/story.html?id=9c19a0ff-28ae-4317-a092-1a2dc176e01f

Here, the jilted ex-girlfriend posted Mr. Evans' photo, then accused the 34-year-old of everything from steroid abuse and bipolar disorder to erectile dysfunction, pathological lying and "cauliflower ears," a boxing hazard. Even his dogs, Chewy and Indy, warranted a mention.

http://www.mmanewscanada.com/images/jaretevansprofilepicture.jpg

Second thought on smashing that mini?

ddduke
06-06-2011, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by calgarydub
blah blah blah

You beat me to it, but I'm positive that's the guy. See his car parked at the tanning salon every time he's working. Always decked out in trues and affliction shirt and is constantly bright orange.

calgarydub
06-06-2011, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by ddduke

You beat me to it, but I'm positive that's the guy. See his car parked at the tanning salon every time he's working. Always decked out in trues and affliction shirt and is constantly bright orange.

I'm pretty sure he also drives a hummer H2

I don't tan at all, but I know of this guy

Wannago
06-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Typical tanning salon owner...prolly in debt up to his (cauliflower) ears trying to pay for that Mini...

How much you wanna bet he has spycams in the rooms?

chkolny541
06-07-2011, 04:30 AM
i would say to email/ phone the company. But if its the owner driving, then its kinda pointless haha.

Ive called in a driver before for some carpet company, he cut me off a few times then ran a red light. I called in off his "hows my driving" sticker. The manager said they are going to deal with him when he returns to the station.

lastlatvian
06-07-2011, 03:18 PM
I moved over so the driver cannot go further and he zipped into traffic, went to lane 2, then cut me off in lane 1.
You're just as dumb as this guy for cutting him off.

Xtrema
06-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by lastlatvian

You're just as dumb as this guy for cutting him off.

Probably set off some roid rage.

bigbadboss101
06-07-2011, 04:00 PM
Man you guys are good with this investigation/research stuff.

kvg
06-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Good thing you didn't follow him you might be eating through a straw right now:rofl:

pyro
06-07-2011, 04:47 PM
I used to train with him, hes actually a pretty nice guy. I cant really see him driving like an idiot in his own company's car though

heavyfuel
06-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Man you guys are good with this investigation/research stuff.

Ya as long as someone knows how to Google, a 10 year old could find the same results.

bigbadboss101
06-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by pyro
I used to train with him, hes actually a pretty nice guy. I cant really see him driving like an idiot in his own company's car though

Everyone can have a bad day I guess. You still train?

pyro
06-07-2011, 09:51 PM

Everyone can have a bad day I guess. You still train?

Not so much anymore, didn't have the time to actually commit to it. So i just workout now.

KandabashiDevil
06-08-2011, 02:34 PM
... I was tempted to take my Easton and smash his windows but figure that wouldn't be the best thing to do.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I bet. Thanks for your attempt to sound tough ....

Unfortunately for you, we're all aware that you ran home to post on a forum about it. You should really go tell "Jaret" how you feel though! :) Everyone's given you all the info needed. Put your money where your mouth is :rofl:

heavyfuel
06-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by KandabashiDevil

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I bet. Thanks for your attempt to sound tough ....

Unfortunately for you, we're all aware that you ran home to post on a forum about it. You should really go tell "Jaret" how you feel though! :) Everyone's given you all the info needed. Put your money where your mouth is :rofl:

Very well said.

If I may add, real tough guys use Louisville Sluggers rather than Eastons.

calgary350z
06-21-2011, 10:47 AM
or pull what i like to call a Mr.Vancouver and burn it to the ground