PDA

View Full Version : CRZ...Your thoughts on it pleas.

ekguy
06-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Just for shits and giggles since I know owning 2 older acuras is useless i've been sorta toying with the idea of getting something a little bit more responsible and new.

Booked a test drive for the CRZ. I think they look great imo. Especially in white.

A little underpowered I'm sure but really seems like a sweet car in my eyes...

Opinions on CRZ. I'm surprised no one on beyond has one yet to be honest. Or is there someone with one on here?

ekguy
06-11-2011, 02:27 PM
haha wow. I figured at least someone would voice an opinion on the new hybrid replacement to the always loved CRX.

npham
06-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Might look ok, but everyone who has driven it has said it is way under powered. So much so, that Honda is supposedly pushing up their time lines to release a newer model which has a little more power. Wouldn't waste my time on test driving one.

streethondas
06-11-2011, 02:47 PM
I personally love the way they look! Will definitely buy one once there cheaper/older an k swap to give it the power it deserves..:poosie:

Modelexis
06-11-2011, 02:48 PM
I haven't driven one yet, but I plan on it.

Just from sitting in them, I can tell you the blind spots are insane.

But that aside, it's underpowered but It looks amazing, you will be blessed with a vast amount of aftermarket parts.
Wheels and a drop and you have a hot car.

NoMoreG35
06-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Overpriced IMO.

ekguy
06-11-2011, 04:36 PM
Yeah the price is a bit high. But also I feel like if I want to buy something fast I can wait till I'm done school and have a career under way.

I just hate having two older acuras that both constantly need attention and one is always just sitting there not being used...

I was also told by the salesman to wait at least a year as he said they were hoping to get a more powerful version.

But at the very least it'd be nice to see how the car feels on the road. Beautiful interior and honestly I didn't like the pics of it. But seeing it first hand it really grew on me and quickly too.

Also was told there should be lot's of available lip kits and body parts to make it look even nicer.

AE92_TreunoSC
06-11-2011, 05:36 PM
I think its a great idea, and love the variable power settings along with a 6 speed gear box.

That said, its expensive, small and underpowered. I'd probably go with a fit instead.

If I had a truck and needed a commuter I'd consider it.

ekguy
06-11-2011, 06:34 PM
yeah but I don't like the fit. I hate 4 door cars period...Almost all of them anyways. I had an rx7 as my first car and I loved the fact that I COULDN'T drive any more people but 1.

Now with 2 cars, everyone always expects a drive from me. Well with only one seat...No one could hahahahaha.

Also it may seem overpriced, but for the looks of the car, the mileage that you would certainly get and the options that come with it I can't really beat the price...

The only thing though is that I've never had a brand new car, how is it? I know financially it's not always the best decision based on the fact that a new car will depreciate right off the lot.

But then from experience, especially with new hondas. What is reliability like? Should I be worried about looking into a hybrid? Or has honda had them around for long enough that it's done right by now?

C4S
06-11-2011, 06:37 PM
They look quite nice .. First saw it last year, not bad ...

But ... I still think they are gay .. :(

ekguy
06-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Well at least it's not as ghey as a vw bug haha.

I for once would love the fact that I could fill a car and maybe possibly drive myself to the train station for more than a week without having to refuel...

Seriously even my teg isn't that good on fuel. The legend was horrendous.

Redlyne_mr2
06-11-2011, 06:54 PM
I think it's a great car, they're hated on Beyond but I find that it's a great value considering is a hybrid and a psudo sports car.

Kardon
06-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Its a sweet looking little car and its probably going to hold its value well, especially the 6spds. Its a new car why you worried you should have a honda warrantee

Tik-Tok
06-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by ekguy

Opinions on CRZ. I'm surprised no one on beyond has one yet to be honest. Or is there someone with one on here?

They're redesigning the engine with more HP (rumors of possible turbo/hybrid). I'd for official confirmation of that before getting into one now.

ekguy
06-11-2011, 07:33 PM
yeah it's not a now thing. It's more of something I'd like to treat myself to within a year or so. I'm a pretty patient guy. I also want to weigh my options before buying new for the first time. But this car seems like everything I would need for myself until i have the means to buy myself something faster and funner.

But honestly have people on here seen the interior on these? so beautiful.

ekguy
06-11-2011, 07:43 PM
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/Gravy_83/11_crz_int.jpg

BigDannyCool
06-11-2011, 07:53 PM
yeah it's not a now thing. It's more of something I'd like to treat myself to within a year or so. I'm a pretty patient guy. I also want to weigh my options before buying new for the first time. But this car seems like everything I would need for myself until i have the means to buy myself something faster and funner.

But honestly have people on here seen the interior on these? so beautiful.

more fun

ekguy
06-11-2011, 07:59 PM
oh noes i made a grammatical error. :D I'm french. For having english as my second language I feel like I can express myself quite fine. Even when I say things like funner...Which may I add most english people I know also use that word.

:rofl:

But yeah I'll make sure to post how the car felt after my test drive.

slinkie
06-11-2011, 08:03 PM
I like the interior, the gimmicky colour-changing gauges, and the styling. I wouldn't mind DD'ing one, happened to test drive one a while after they were released.

ekguy
06-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by slinkie
I like the interior, the gimmicky colour-changing gauges, and the styling. I wouldn't mind DD'ing one, happened to test drive one a while after they were released.

how was it? How was the suspension? Sloppy? Tight? How was the feel of the buttons/dials? Pick up and go or slow?

Aleks
06-11-2011, 10:03 PM

how was it? How was the suspension? Sloppy? Tight? How was the feel of the buttons/dials? Pick up and go or slow?

http://jalopnik.com/5721280/the-ten-worst-handling-cars-of-2010

made the top 10 WORST handling car list for 2010

Combined fuel econ is 6.9L/100kms according to EPA vs something like the Elantra that gets 7.1L so the fuel econ is pretty poor for a hybrid. IMO it should either get stellar fuel econ or have power and actually handle well, this car does nothing well.

I'd check out a 2011 SI, awsome car for the money that will get decent mileage and be way more fun to drive if you are looking at Hondas.

PS 2012 Beetle looks way better after the remake, the lines look really good IMO

http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/uploads/beetle1_002.jpg
http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/uploads/beetle2_002.jpg
http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/uploads/beetle3_001.jpg

ekguy
06-11-2011, 10:11 PM
the biggest selling point on the crz was the price, lack of a back seat and the looks. Everything else is just extra. Basically i want a daily, reliable car that i can keep for 6/7 years or longer.

heavyD
06-11-2011, 10:20 PM
the biggest selling point on the crz was the price, lack of a back seat and the looks. Everything else is just extra. Basically i want a daily, reliable car that i can keep for 6/7 years or longer.

Considering it's way overpriced it seems like you are making excuses for simply lusting over the looks. Problem is that in time you will hate yourself for spending all that money on such a slow car that handles like a minivan. It's not just beyond that doesn't like this car as all the mags have noted it's an underwhelming package. Like Aleks said get an Si if you have to have a Honda as this car in it's present form is half baked.

ekguy
06-11-2011, 10:23 PM
suggest another 2 seater then. That is cheaper or same price range that will be MORE FUN :D

Honestly I just want a 2 seater again. I hate having a back seat. Must be new, affordable, well designed. Honestly I've seen a 5th gear review where they said the car was actually not all that bad.

ekguy
06-11-2011, 10:24 PM
also no convertibles...we live in calgary and people with convertibles are really kidding themselves...

drewb
06-11-2011, 10:31 PM
http://www.tuningnews.net/news/071205/lorinser_smart_fortwo.jpg

haha jk

Just take the CRZ for a test drive and decide for yourself?

ekguy
06-11-2011, 10:34 PM
definitely will. But honestly let's hear what else there is for under 30,000 coupes with no back seats...Is the CRZ really it???

or a back seat so useless whichever of my friends who sit in it will only do it once.

:D :D

heavyD
06-11-2011, 10:39 PM
suggest another 2 seater then. That is cheaper or same price range that will be MORE FUN :D

Honestly I just want a 2 seater again. I hate having a back seat. Must be new, affordable, well designed. Honestly I've seen a 5th gear review where they said the car was actually not all that bad.

I know the car get's a lot of hate but it's actually going to come out within the next year and that's the FT-86. It's going to have two seats, attractive styling and probably much better handling and power. IMO it's going to be a nice throw back to the early 80's Celica type of car for Toyota except with a boxer engine so it looks like a very interesting car. That's going to be a much better car and since it's not turbocharged and relatively light it should be fairly decent on gas.

ekguy
06-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by heavyD

I know the car get's a lot of hate but it's actually going to come out within the next year and that's the FT-86. It's going to have two seats, attractive styling and probably much better handling and power. IMO it's going to be a nice throw back to the early 80's Celica type of car for Toyota except with a boxer engine so it looks like a very interesting car. That's going to be a much better car and since it's not turbocharged and relatively light it should be fairly decent on gas.

aren't most people thinking it'll be a little over 30? I'm aiming for less than 30. The more the coupe is, the longer I have to wait before I get it. I pretty much just plan on unloading 2 cars, saving the difference.

ekguy
06-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Obviously I am not the only person wanting a coupe at some point. So lets just put as much info in here as we can. I really am just looking for a coupe. At this point, completely sold on the CRZ. I know the drawbacks. I am not looking for a super fast car. Just a nice looking coupe, no back seat :D

So list is now what?

CRZ
FT86

Jlude
06-11-2011, 11:31 PM
Obviously I am not the only person wanting a coupe at some point. So lets just put as much info in here as we can. I really am just looking for a coupe. At this point, completely sold on the CRZ. I know the drawbacks. I am not looking for a super fast car. Just a nice looking coupe, no back seat :D

So list is now what?

CRZ
FT86

You're completely sold on the CRZ, yet you haven't even driven one yet? :facepalm: After reading your posts in this thread... why even bother making a thread asking for opinions, you just ignore them anyway.

ekguy
06-12-2011, 12:07 AM
only 2 cars were suggested...one is so gay even my gay friend wouldn't drive it, the other will surely be out of my price range. I know you don't like me but be constructive rather than shit on the thread. the original fucking point was asking the opinion on a specific car i.e. the crz. yeah I'm kinda sold on it. I already have a decent chunk of money set aside towards getting a new car.

Guess what if someone suggested something else in the price range, that met my criteria....think maybe...just maybe i'd go test drive that too?

I've never bought a new car, never thought i would but it's getting to the point where always having older hondas...is well....getting old.

Case in point I'm on about my 7th older than 2000 honda. Loved them all. Time for something new...hence why im leaning towards honda again though is because i liked all of mine so far.

The only other honda with 2 seats, is the s2k. Were i living in nb still then that would be a for sure thing (would have to be used though) but I'm in Calgary. We get 3 days to use a convertible (obvious exaggeration, but we really don't live in convertible country).

The only other car suggested and it was clearly a joke was the smart car...I'd rather not be driving around in my coffin thanks.

ekguy
06-12-2011, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Jlude

You're completely sold on the CRZ, yet you haven't even driven one yet? :facepalm: After reading your posts in this thread... why even bother making a thread asking for opinions, you just ignore them anyway.

care to expand the list then after this post???

ekguy
06-12-2011, 12:14 AM
just been browsing online...Seems there isn't much choices...

370z way too much
sky or solstice no effing way

lots of coupes that are bigger though with back seats...

is there really that little out there for 2 seater coupes...is this a dying genre?

gram
06-12-2011, 12:19 AM
You said earlier that you have 2 older Acuras-not sure how long you keep a car but bear in mind that you will eventually-say at year 7 or have to replace the Hybrid battery at around $2000.00 (this is the Insight battery cost/Prius battery cost)

I know most people that buy hondas expect to get at least 200 000 kms or more out of them so consider this a possible cost-or at least check out how long the battery warranty is. I really love the CRZ too but I hate the fact that Honda dropped the ball and made it a Hybrid instead of just a smaller/cooler version of the Civic SI.

I test drove the CRZ about 2 months ago and it is okay to drive but it has horrible blind spots and is a bit "floaty" I honestly think that a regular Civic is more fun to drive-it sure did seem like it was faster and handled better than the CRZ.

I hope that helps you. Maybe if you like the CRZ you should look at the Scion TC-it's kind of the same animal and way less money (it does have a back seat though) or at least test the Civic SI against the CRZ.

There are also rumors that the CRZ might get a real engine one day and that they might ditch the Hybrid portion of it-that would be a home run IMHO for Honda.

NoMoreG35
06-12-2011, 02:24 AM
Miata's? They're hard-top convertible.

e.widling
06-12-2011, 04:36 AM
is there really that little out there for 2 seater coupes...is this a dying genre?

I fear this too. I drive an MR2 and I don't see Toyota ever making a car that fun ever again unfortunately. I was excited when the CRZ was released, looked like car companies were finally going to launch some fun compact cars again.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-12-2011, 04:43 AM
also no convertibles...we live in calgary and people with convertibles are really kidding themselves...

Why are they kidding themselves? You can get at least 150 days a year top down here.

NoMoreG35
06-12-2011, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo

Why are they kidding themselves? You can get at least 150 days a year top down here.

And the other 215 days top up no problem.

Modelexis
06-12-2011, 04:50 AM
2008 S2000?

relatively new, can buy a hard top.
Most are under 30k

ekguy
06-12-2011, 05:26 AM
Yeah honestly the s2k's has been something I have wanted quite a bit. Just because it's a convertible you lose alot of cargo space...

Honestly an s2k would be more of a car i'd buy if I wanted it as a second car. They look to be amazingly fun though.

Look amazing with the hard top too.

Does anyone actually know what the base price will be on the FT86???

NoMoreG35
06-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Modelexis
2008 S2000?

relatively new, can buy a hard top.
Most are under 30k

Please tell me where I can get an 08 for under 30k. Other than the east, or the states. I am very interested.

ekguy
06-12-2011, 11:09 AM
I've heard horror stories about people buying out east. I remember seeing cars 3/4 years old rusting from the salt in NB.

NoMoreG35
06-12-2011, 11:21 AM
That's why I said other than the east and the states ;). I got my second one from BC. Perfect condition. No rust, rock chips, etc.

Jlude
06-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Yeah honestly the s2k's has been something I have wanted quite a bit. Just because it's a convertible you lose alot of cargo space...

Honestly an s2k would be more of a car i'd buy if I wanted it as a second car. They look to be amazingly fun though.

Look amazing with the hard top too.

Does anyone actually know what the base price will be on the FT86???

Honestly, I do not like you. Cause, honestly, you are a blabbering idiot.

My prediction is... you made this thread for opinions on vehicles, but you won't actually buy a car. I will wait for your "New car" thread, and your excuse for not buying a new car will be "I can't decide" even though every second post it seems your mind is made up on the CRZ.

Jlude
06-12-2011, 12:11 PM
I've heard horror stories about people buying out east. I remember seeing cars 3/4 years old rusting from the salt in NB.

You've "heard" horror stories? I thought you were FROM New Brunswick?

ekguy
06-12-2011, 04:20 PM
yeah i am from there and I've had shit boxes that were rusted out. I do plan on buying a new car since having 2 cars that are serving the same purpose is useless. Also once I'm out of this house two cars becomes even more irrelevant. I hate your face to but I don't go posting annoying shit in your threads.

Don't like me fine. Keep it to yourself. Not everyone has to like everyone.

Also clearly when I'm ready to buy a car even if I'm leaning towards a CRZ there's other cars out there...

Fuck are you ever just as much of a jackass though...

ekguy
06-12-2011, 04:22 PM
I also get along just fine knowing that the great Jlude hates me. haha my life is so affected now.

Now people can we resume the topic at hand?

Clearly others have expressed an interest or a disappointment in the fact that fun, cheap 2 seaters are seeming to be a thing of the past.

max_boost
06-12-2011, 04:35 PM
:drama:

CRZ, looks cool but never driven one before. Why not RSX Premium, Type S or Civic EX/Si?

npham
06-12-2011, 04:53 PM

care to expand the list then after this post???

What's the point of expanding on your "list"? Every time some suggests another car, you shoot it down. You defend the CRZ like it's an M3 for Civic money or something. You are sold on a good looking, slow as fuck car. Go buy it and close out this thread. No one has a chance of swaying your decision, so why make the thread or continue it.

Jlude
06-12-2011, 05:05 PM
I hate your face to but I don't go posting annoying shit in your threads.

You're from NB... but you've "heard" horror stories?

You're right, you don't limit posting annoying shit in my threads, you do it in every thread you post in.

Team_Mclaren
06-12-2011, 05:29 PM
nono crz is the shit, go buy one. Since it has no power, handles like shit and has no space, I'd rank it over the civic si, gensis coupe, Gti... hell its even better than the STi or evo :rofl: :rofl:

ekguy
06-12-2011, 05:38 PM
the only down point to the literally only car meeting my criteria being shot down in here was price. If the ft86 was less than 30 I would almost certainly go in that direction.

Let's forget I asked. Jlude is a big internet thug which just completely derailed this thread.

Thanks Beyond!!!

Stay Classy!!!

ekguy
06-12-2011, 05:40 PM
No one suggested anything else worth even looking at really. s2k...fit what half your groceries, one golf bag...etc...

Smart car...yeah...

Thanks for coming out.

SScott
06-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Ha guys I want to hear your opinion on the CRZ but it doesn't matter because I know it all or kis my as!

Onassis
06-12-2011, 05:42 PM
Get a used GTi and take out the rear seats. Have the greatest DD ever
Or
Get a user CRZ and then do a k20 swap

ekguy
06-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Onassis
Get a used GTi and take out the rear seats. Have the greatest DD ever
Or
Get a user CRZ and then do a k20 swap

is that even possible? figured eventually. Has it been done yet?

Team_Mclaren
06-12-2011, 06:02 PM

is that even possible? figured eventually. Has it been done yet?

http://tinyurl.com/67jswyy

ekguy
06-12-2011, 07:25 PM
i know you're trying to be clever but thats awesome.

Wonder how well that works.

Jlude
06-12-2011, 07:53 PM
No one suggested anything else worth even looking at really. s2k...fit what half your groceries, one golf bag...etc...

Smart car...yeah...

Thanks for coming out.

There have been multiple suggestions, and yet you prove everyone right. Even after people have suggested cars, you whine that no one has suggested anything worth looking at.

Thank YOU, for coming out. :thumbsup:

I'm not really a prick, I'm just hoping that at some point you're going to think before you post... or just post less.

streethondas
06-12-2011, 07:56 PM
Yeah i posted that on the first page... "k swap to give it the power it deserves"

It's called the KRZ costly to do the swap at the moment but once more people start to swap the k in the crz it would for sure get cheaper/easier :dunno:

Team_Mclaren
06-12-2011, 08:24 PM
^^ they sold like what? 15 CRZs in north america? Out of those 15 owners, how many do you think wants a K swap? That shit isnt gonna get any cheaper anytime soon.

Seriously, if you want a fun car, the CRZ is a huge waste of time/money. It makes as much sense as the Aztec, but I think GM sold more Aztecs than honda with the CRZs... :rofl:

ekguy
06-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Suggest something affordable then!!!!!

:D :D :D

sevewone
06-12-2011, 08:38 PM

You must be really bored, or really lazy.

If I was considering getting a brand new car I would be looking around at dealerships myself, THEN when I had like 2 narrowed down I would make a thread. :thumbsup:

NoMoreG35
06-12-2011, 08:39 PM
Like ppl have suggested. Civic Si, VW GTI, used S2K, used 350Z/G35... Tons of selections. I don't understand why you keep shooting ppl's suggestions down and ask for more suggestions.

sxtasy
06-12-2011, 08:42 PM
mini cooper S

Team_Mclaren
06-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Civic Si, Speed3, GTi, WRX. Theres a reason why those are so popular within the community.

ekguy
06-12-2011, 08:49 PM
because I used to drive rx7's and really want another 2 seater. It's becoming quite obvious these aren't popular anymore...Will have to broaden choices I suppose.

I've heard the Si was pretty meh though.

How are GTI's?

Basically the smaller the car the better.

And yes quite bored haha. First days off in a good month or so.

streethondas
06-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
^^ they sold like what? 15 CRZs in north america? Out of those 15 owners, how many do you think wants a K swap? That shit isnt gonna get any cheaper anytime soon.

Seriously, if you want a fun car, the CRZ is a huge waste of time/money. It makes as much sense as the Aztec, but I think GM sold more Aztecs than honda with the CRZs... :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

"From the cars listed on cars.com, CRZs are arriving, and selling, at a rate of about 20 per day. This would indicate an annual sales rate of 7300, but since cars.com dealers represent only about half the Honda dealers in the US, it would be fair to assume they are selling at a rate of about 15,000/year or just about what Honda said they were shooting for

Over in Japan, I read that they have already sold 40,000. I find that number huge for a niche car like the CRZ"

Team_Mclaren
06-12-2011, 09:12 PM
http://www.crzforum.com/forum/acura-honda-news-rumors-updates/3915-honda-crz-monthly-sales-totals.html

according to the crz fanboys, they sold 7000 in total since its arrival

automaker expects 15,000 annual sales for North America

ref: http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100312/RETAIL/100319960/1273#ixzz0i0OSGW2I

It has picked up a bit in the past few months, at least it didnt fail as epic as the insight :facepalm:

heavyD
06-12-2011, 09:15 PM

Just buy the car already. It's obviously your mind is set but I give less than two years before your inevitable for sale thread and that's where you are going to get killed as the used market will be very small for that car with only young kids with no money interested. Truth is that driving one of the slowest cars on the road is something that even non-enthusiasts find hard to look past.

Jlude
06-12-2011, 09:24 PM
because I used to drive rx7's and really want another 2 seater. It's becoming quite obvious these aren't popular anymore...Will have to broaden choices I suppose.

I've heard the Si was pretty meh though.

How are GTI's?

Basically the smaller the car the better.

And yes quite bored haha. First days off in a good month or so.

Why don't you go to a dealer and drive the list of vehicles suggested to you, form your own opinion of them and make a decision. You keep hearing things, but you should really hear what people are telling you in this thread.

streethondas
06-12-2011, 09:43 PM
^I agree go test drive the cars that are suggested....

An it actually does look like a squished insight lol an I still would buy one in the future when there 5k :rofl:

npham
06-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by streethondas
^I agree go test drive the cars that are suggested....

Why no response to Team_Mclaren's post? Another fanboy got shutdown :drama: OP has to be a huge Honda fanboy too because that's why he keeps coming back for our "approval" when we all tell him the same thing.

streethondas
06-12-2011, 10:03 PM
I don't need to reply...if you saw the quotation marks around my post? I just c/p off crz forum.... But whatever floats your boat:facepalm:

And don't deny the fact that Hondas are as reliable as a wood burning stove :rolleyes:

Jlude
06-12-2011, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by streethondas

And don't deny the fact that Hondas are as reliable as a wood burning stove :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ekguy
06-12-2011, 10:46 PM
In all honesty if I could i'd go for an rx7...but those aren't new. Hondas have been nice and reliable for the most part for me.

Seeing as I really have one option only with honda im gonna test drive a few different things...kinda might have to go slightly used...

teggyR
06-12-2011, 10:58 PM
this whole thread was redundant, go take action and make your own decisions... Only thing i got out of this thread is how indecisive ekguy is. It pains me...

NoMoreG35
06-12-2011, 11:11 PM
I thought he was very affirmative.

Until this page :nut:

4doorj
06-12-2011, 11:20 PM
I was sorta interested in the crz. I too wanted a two seater. I love the way they look. Sooo much aftermarket support for them already. I was tempted to test drive it, but then realized that it would be too slow for my liking. I would probably regret it and buy a s2000 later.
So instead I just bought a s2000.

If I didn't have a family a crz would be perfect for daily driving for me.

cream
06-13-2011, 03:53 AM
FT86 should be less than 30K for sure. From what they've announced, they're looking at 2 versions of it. 1 Sport class ~20K version, might be a 1.5L or a higher end one, which will be above your budget. Not official info though.

RSX-S
Celica GTS

I'm biased but the 6spd really helps with fuel, and I can fit 2 full sets of tires (8) in my trunk with the rear seats down.

I also get a bunch of friends asking for rides, I usually just fold the seats down and say I have cargo and can't take more than 1 person.

EDIT: Unless you're against chick cars lul

davesparky6
06-13-2011, 07:20 AM
There is abdolutely NO reason that the CR-Z doesn't have 2 more seats and 30 more HP. I also read somewhere that the 2010 CR-V is faster through the slalom.
So for ~$27k you're getting a not very useful, poor handling, VERY slow car that is good on gas.
Might I suggest the Smart fortwo? :rofl:

urban.one
06-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Fiat 500

http://www.fiatcanada.com/home/index.php

http://cardriven.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/novitec-fiat-500.jpg

403Gemini
06-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Real men drive 4 door cars... buy my car ;) I'll give you a deal on it!

Onassis
06-13-2011, 06:24 PM
I have changed my mind. Everyone will agree. Buy the CRZ. Buy the CRZ right now. For the love of God and all that is holy just go out and buy the CRZ.