PDA

View Full Version : someone stole my grill emblem

2000impreza
06-01-2002, 03:59 PM
this is like the 3rd or 4th time it's happened. at first i thought it fell off till i seen screw driver marks on the grill. i don't get why someone would want to steal a grill emblem. :madred: maybe the red grill emblem attracts thieves or something :confused:. oh well, nothing i can do about it now. good thing i keep a back up emblem incase this happened. i think i'm going to keep this one plain black and hope no one steals it.

http://members.albertacars.net/2000silverimpreza/grill%20emblem.jpg

GTS Jeff
06-01-2002, 04:54 PM
thieves are ghey

5.9 R/T
06-01-2002, 05:35 PM
People steal subaru emblems? WTF? no offence or anything but subaru wouldn't be my first choice to rip an emblem off of. Sorry to hear about your loss, vehicle vandolism sucks.

D'z Nutz
06-01-2002, 06:05 PM
Maybe it's time you thought about finding a way to rig the emblem directly to the car battery. That'll make em think twice! :D

RiceCake
06-01-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
Maybe it's time you thought about finding a way to rig the emblem directly to the car battery. That'll make em think twice! :D

:thumbsup: :bigpimp: damn that'd be fun... hahaha... that and have a small camera taping the bastards... haha damn that'd be too fun... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: