PDA

View Full Version : For Trade: 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited Sedan (Trade for Convertible)

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2005
Make and Model : Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited Sedan
Exterior Color : Garnet Red
Interior Color : Black (Leather)
Auto or Manual? : 5 Speed Manual
Odometer Reading : 204XXX KM
Location of Vehicle : Calgary NW
Description : My 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Limited for sale, this is the top model of Legacy Subaru made for the 2005 model year. Only modifications are 18x8 Sparco Asseto Gara in Bronze wrapped in General Exclaim UHP tires, Spec Stage 2 clutch, and Rally Armor Mud Flaps.

The car is in pretty good shape, I just finished Automotive Service Technology at SAIT so I know how to maintain it pretty well. Although its high mileage its been absolutely reliable for me since I have owned it. I was told the previous owner was commuting on the highway a lot hence the high mileage.

It has the Sparco Asseto Gara wheels (18x8) with General Exclaim UHP Tires for summer (225/40/18).

In February it had its first oil change, I bled the brakes as well, changed the rear differential fluid, and the transmission and front differential fluid as well. The powersteering fluid was also changed.

In March someone shot the drivers side rear side window (not the roll up and down one, the fixed one), so I replaced that with OEM glass from Subaru and had it retinted to match.

I put a Spec Stage 2 clutch and pressure plate in, and machined the flywheel in April at SAIT, its good for 20% extra torque at the wheels according to the manufacture, and the pedal feel actually became more linear and lighter slightly, so its very easily drivable in the city and winter, I was quite pleased. When the flywheel was off we checked the rear main seal, and it was completely dry, and no leakage to be found. The clutch fluid was also replaced and we re-bled the system.

In April as well, I had a left rear wheel bearing go rough, so the hub and bearing assembly was replaced as well as the speed sensor.

I also replaced the front control arm bushings on the rear of the control arms in April.

In April as well I replaced the timing belt, waterpump, and the idlers, as well as the intake camshaft seals to prevent leakage, the coolant was also drained and changed with OEM Subaru coolant, and the OEM Subaru cooling system conditioner was also added. At the same time I pulled the radiator out and cleaned all the bugs and road grit that was in it to help keep it efficient in the hot summer.

I have a lot of paperwork for pretty much all the parts I bought for it and replaced, which would obviously go with the car.

New HAWK HPS Pads, Oil Change, and new A/C belt went in this weekend.

Extras : Stock Wheels
Asking Price : Trade or $12000 or $12750 with brand new in box Invidia Q300 Version 2 exhaust included.

Contact Information
E-Mail : PM Me
Phone : PM Me

Pictures :

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/ski1jump/ef857e29.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/ski1jump/b55326d7.jpg

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-21-2011, 09:15 PM
Bump

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Bump

Twin_Cam_Turbo
07-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Bump

Twin_Cam_Turbo
08-01-2011, 08:42 PM
$12000 or $12750 with brand new Invidia Q300 Version 2 Exhaust that should show up this week.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
08-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Bump

Twin_Cam_Turbo
09-25-2011, 12:30 PM
Bump, has new control arm bushings, new struts, and lowering springs now.

Price may be negotiable slightly.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
11-18-2011, 12:04 PM
Bump $10500 or trade!

Twin_Cam_Turbo
01-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Bought a car to replace this, $9500 firm takes home everything!