06-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 2000
Make and Model : Acura Integra GS
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black Leather
Auto or Manual? : 5 Speed
Odometer Reading : 113,xxx
Location of Vehicle : Coalhurst, AB (near Lethbridge)
Description : Looking to sell or trade my integra. Low mileage, 2nd owner. If you're looking for a cheap beater or project, keep looking. If you're looking for a minty integra, here you go. I am aware that the price is higher than the average, but as with all things, you get what you pay for. Not in a rush to sell, and wouldn't be upset if it didn't sell at all, so no lowballs please.

Exterior:
Paint in good to great shape. No rust anywhere. There is a door ding in the drivers quarter panel, and a nick on the passenger side of the rear bumper. Otherwise pretty much like new.

Interior:
Likely as close to perfect as one could find in an 11 year old car. Leather shows minimal wear, no marks, rips etc. All other interior pieces (dash, trim, doors, etc) are perfect. If I were super picky, I could say the floormats are worn and could use replacement.

Mechanical:
Engine/transmission are perfect. It still has the original windshield which has 3 chips, no cracks. Rear tires are getting low, perhaps 40%. Car drives straight as can be. Brakes/suspension like new.

Known issues:
Front bumper has a few scuffs on it, nothing that can be seen from any distance, but they're there. The power antenna grinds, so I've unhooked the power to it, so it just stays up.

Extras : HID Lights
Asking Price : 9,000, now $8,300, now $7,900 or trades

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : Please email as this is easier for me than PM.

Pictures : can be seen at the following URL:
http://people.uleth.ca/~robin.harvey/00integra/

harvro01
08-01-2011, 06:53 PM
Will also trade for a 2004-2005 Civic Si coupe, manual.

harvro01
08-19-2011, 03:38 PM
Bumping and interested in trades straight across or you add cash.