PDA

View Full Version : Girl tries to defend her BMW M5 against hockey fans

trev0006
06-17-2011, 07:21 PM
Girl tries to defend her BMW M5 against hockey fans (http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos-11/06-18-11page-Girl-tries-to-defend-her-BMW-M5-against-hockey-fans.htm)

Godfuader
06-17-2011, 07:34 PM
(Fwd to 4:30) That chick was ready to kick some ass!! :eek:

97luder
06-17-2011, 07:42 PM
crazy, some people take a game way to serious.. shame this is what the world is seeing canada as.

Proyecto2000
06-17-2011, 08:10 PM
She should have got inside her car and run a few people over.

Would that not fall under self deffence? Single girl caught in a mob gets in the car, mob attacks car and she floors it out of there as her life is in danger. :dunno: :whipped: :whipped: :dunno:

kevie88
06-17-2011, 09:11 PM
Sad part for all those with cars that got destroyed is that riots are not covered under insurance.. doh.

yipb
06-17-2011, 09:17 PM
wow that was horrible to watch.....

so cars destroyed in riots are not covered? assuming she got the car brand new, did she just lose 100+k?

shakalaka
06-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Fuck that sucks for the girl. I am pretty sure coverage depends on the policy. If you full coverage then it should be covered. Can't imagine all those cars/shops that got looted being stranded there without any insurance. But it depends I guess.

kevie88
06-17-2011, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Fuck that sucks for the girl. I am pretty sure coverage depends on the policy. If you full coverage then it should be covered. Can't imagine all those cars/shops that got looted being stranded there without any insurance. But it depends I guess.

Go check your policy! Mine clearly says war and riots are not covered.. :eek:

TomcoPDR
06-17-2011, 09:24 PM
If she can show me that kinda energy in bed, I'd buy her another one.

ryanallan
06-17-2011, 09:34 PM
I feel embarrassed for Canada.
That was sad to watch. I hope those retards get whats coming to them.

And where the fuck were the police!

03ozwhip
06-17-2011, 10:11 PM
what a bunch of fucking cocksuckers. the pussy with the hoody started running away from the ladies lol good they should have got him more IMO.

Mr_John
06-17-2011, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by kevie88

Go check your policy! Mine clearly says war and riots are not covered.. :eek:

You're right. A good friend of mine in insurance said war, terrorism and riots are not covered in Alberta. He wasn't sure of B.C's policies though.

Inzane
06-18-2011, 12:15 AM
Comprehensive coverage = fire, theft, vandalism.

How the fuck does that not cover you? If rioters fuck your shit up, they are likely doing one or more of the three things above.
:dunno:

joseph
06-18-2011, 01:28 AM
That was disgusting:thumbsdow

cream
06-18-2011, 02:15 AM
wow... fuck.

what proyecto said.

I would have gotten in, kept my hand on the horn and run over all of them. The idiots too dumb to move out of the way are most likely the idiots involved in the riot.

kenny
06-18-2011, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Mr_John

You're right. A good friend of mine in insurance said war, terrorism and riots are not covered in Alberta. He wasn't sure of B.C's policies though.

Not true, my policy covers riot damage.

There are three ways that riots would be covered here in Alberta. You can pay for comprehensive which would cover *ALL* damage caused by anything other than a collision or upset.

If you don't have comprehensive, you might still be covered for damage caused by riots if you have coverage for "Specified Perils" or "All Perils". If you have this on your policy, it will cover everything listed. On my policy, the following are listed under specified perils: fire, theft, lightning, windstorm, hail, earthquake, explosion, riot, falling aircraft, rising water or an accident to a vehicle or boat on which the automobile is being transported.

So, the only way you would not be covered for damage by riots is
1. You don't have all perils
2. Riots aren't listed under specified perils and;
3. Riots are excluded under your comprehensive section.

So remember, next time you have trouble selling a car or if you can't keep up with lease payments and the Canucks are in the finals... :rofl:

ICBC also covers riot damage for those with comprehensive:
http://www.icbc.com/autoplan/optional/optional-vehicle/comprehensive

tom_9109
06-18-2011, 09:49 AM
"Riot" is specifically covered under Comprehensive under the Alberta Auto Policy.

Almost everyone has Comprehensive. Its very rare to see Specified or all perils actually in force.