PDA

View Full Version : Reputable Lethbridge shops?

xmattx8
06-21-2011, 06:54 AM
The pickings are slim and Im getting sick and tired of Poorboys. Where do you take your vehicle in Lethbridge for custom modding?

westsideaccord
07-06-2011, 07:35 PM
my shop in my back yard. jks but not really. Not really great but maxim muffler for their exhaust and such if not done myself.
but yeah, engine work should go to lethbridge engine rebuilders, and thats all I would reccomend lol.

240droptop
07-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Sadly there is not much to chose from in this city.. what kind of car are you looking to get work on. and what kind of modding are you doing might help

Cos
07-20-2011, 06:36 PM
I dont know what he is allowed to do non-stock or not a ford but go and see Perry at Lethbridge Ford.

Chantastic
08-12-2011, 07:54 PM
How about just general work out there? I will be moving there soon for school, and would love to have have any honest opinions about places. I'll be driving the 240 for the first bit, then come winter I'll be in a Corolla. So I guess I am more concerned about general mechanics, nothing special

Chantastic
07-17-2012, 01:39 PM
bump!! Just had a weird electrical problem occur... need somewhere to take it! Someone PM'ed me along time ago offering a hand if I needed anything but I cleared out my inbox! If that person is still willing, or anyone else, please PM me.