PDA

View Full Version : Botox question

kvg
06-21-2011, 12:08 PM
I have a "Friend" that wants to get botox done and I know theres gotta be someone with experience or info on here. Who, What, Where, How much. I don't shit about this stuff. And no its not for me I'm too ugly for it to help:cry:

Thx

GQBalla
06-21-2011, 12:34 PM
i know a lot of places does botox injections.

From what i heard from my friends ex gf who works at one of those places.

Its about 10 bucks a unit.

each session there is about 10-20 units given to a person.

supposedly also great for migraines.

But i do know you can buy 100 units from the pharmacy for around 300 bucks.

kvg
06-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Any input on where?

gretz
06-21-2011, 12:47 PM
I heard you can get it in your armpits to help stop sweating

J-hop
06-21-2011, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by gretz

Yea my friend just had it done and it works amazing. He use to have sweat marks all the time, now even when working out his pits are dry. Only thing is it isn't permanent. I forgot how long he said, but I think you get about 8 months or so out of an injection??

BigShow
06-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by J-hop

Yea my friend just had it done and it works amazing. He use to have sweat marks all the time, now even when working out his pits are dry. Only thing is it isn't permanent. I forgot how long he said, but I think you get about 8 months or so out of an injection??

So if your not sweating from you armpits, where are you perspiring from? pores on your face?? :dunno:

kvg
06-21-2011, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

supposedly also great for migraines.

Originally posted by gretz

What is this shit made of magic?
:eek:

Ukyo8
06-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by kvg

What is this shit made of magic?
:eek:

I heard it heals aids

Kritafo
06-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Kent B Remington is good. Let him decide on which is best I know "someone" that had botox and restylane done by him they spent about $700.00 looked great and natural.

Remington Laser Dermatology Centre

J-hop
06-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by BigShow

So if your not sweating from you armpits, where are you perspiring from? pores on your face?? :dunno:

I asked him about that and it's been about a month and he hasn't notice any abnormal sweating in other areas.