PDA

View Full Version : FB People You May Know

RY213
06-24-2011, 09:02 AM
I have noticed recently that there have been some people I do know listed on that tab, but I have no friends connection to them through Facebook at all. Im wondering if these people have tried to snoop my page and Facebook has taken notice? For instance, there is someone listed in my 'people you may know' who is a client through work. I have no mutual friends with him and no connection to him besides through work. Its not a big deal but I do find it interesting that they are doing that...

JfuckinC
06-24-2011, 09:07 AM
I know what you mean. I think it's either they were searching you or somehow facebook creeps into your emails Address book....

ercchry
06-24-2011, 09:09 AM
or they have been suggested to be people you may know by others

holden
06-24-2011, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by ercchry
or they have been suggested to be people you may know by others

if that were the case you would get an explicit notification...

RY213
06-24-2011, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC
I know what you mean. I think it's either they were searching you or somehow facebook creeps into your emails Address book....

Yes its almost like if someone searches your name and clicks on your profile, then they will appear on your people you may know list...

Recca168
06-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Do you have a facebook app on your phone? One thing I've noticed after i got my android phone is my phone contacts have started appearing on the ppl you may know list

Disoblige
06-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Recca168
Do you have a facebook app on your phone? One thing I've noticed after i got my android phone is my phone contacts have started appearing on the ppl you may know list
Yeah, saw that too.