Color:Grey
Included:Leather Case
Used/Tested Networks:Rogers, others maybe
Condition:Mint
Pictures:http://www.shoprogers.com/images/Panasonic_GD88_130x251.gif

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping:Buyer Pays

NOTES:

I'm selling this awesome phone beacause I am with Bell and they won't support it. If someone knows that this cell may be unlocked and used with Bell, plz msg me and I might reconsider selling. This phone is currently listed at Rogers at $549.99 but, I'm willing to let it go for $450 obo or I will also consider trading this cell for a similar Cell /w camera.
This information is straight from the Rogers Website:

Panasonic GD88
Built-in Digital Camera
Picture Messaging
Downloadable Ring Tunes

This compact, stylish phone folds into a pocket-sized clamshell and is loaded with features such as a mobile Internet browser, high quality 16-tone polyphonic sound, high resolution 65K colour TFT screen and a built-in digital camera!
Weight: 3.6 ounces (103 grams)
Size: 3.84 inches long x 1.93 inches wide x 0.91 inches thick (9.8 cm x 4.9 cm x 2.3 cm)

Features:

Built-in digital still camera:
132 x 176 pixel display
Picture editing capabilities
High resolution 65 KB + colour TFT (Thin Film Transistors) screen is ideal for viewing and editing pictures
4 photo formats: full colour, black and white, sepia and negative
Self-timer for those group shots you don't want to miss out on
Save photos as wallpaper on your phone and attach a picture to a number in your picture phone book and be greeted by the caller's face when they ring
Mobile Internet Capable:
GPRS - (General Packet Radio Service) - provides faster, cost effective, wireless Internet access that is always on, always connected and allows for multi-tasking between voice and data calls
WAP 1.2.1 Enabled colour Microbrowser via GPRS delivers real-time access to wireless Internet sites and specialized information services from a wide array of mobile Web sites. Visit your favourite mobile Internet sites, browse, bank, shop, trade and communicate online.
Two-Way Text Messaging capable:
T9® Predictive Text for simplified text entry - press a key once and the phone anticipates what word you are trying when entering text and e-mail messages or other edit modes
Supports MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service). You'll be able to send and receive messages with formatted text, graphics, photo-graphic imagery and audio and video clips to other compatible MMS phones or to an e-mail address
Infrared technology
20 preset / 16 polyphonic ring tones means the tones sound more like a symphony than a series of piercing beeps
Fully featured phonebook stores up to 200 entries with 4 number and text entries per contact
Arcade quality games including Tetris™
Built-in alarm function, calendar and currency converter and calculator
Provides up to 420 minutes of talk-time and up to 220 hours of standby time when used with the included 720 mAh LiOn Battery
World Phone: Tri-band technology on GSM 900/1800/1900 MHz networks provides excellent access to voice features as GSM is the most broadly developed digital wireless standard in the world.

For more info on this cell, check out Panasonics website at:
http://www.panasonicmobile.com/n_eng/products/gu87_gd88/index.html

roopi
01-18-2004, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by HKS FC3S

If someone knows that this cell may be unlocked and used with Bell, plz msg me and I might reconsider selling.

It can be unlocked but it can only be used on GSM networks like Rogers and Fido.

BigYellowMonkey
01-26-2004, 05:56 PM
Bell and Telus = CDMA
Rogers and Fido = TDMA and GSM

-Biggie!