PDA

View Full Version : EOS Adapters?

DannyO
06-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Hi, does anybody know where I can buy basic EOS adapters for fitting OM lenses to the EOS system? also looking for M42, found some online but want to get these soon and dunno how long it will take with whats been happening with Canada Post, I tried Vistek and the Camera Store, not looking for AF functionality or anything, just a plain mount for the lens.

Thanks

AccentAE86
06-27-2011, 06:41 PM
The only place I've found adapters is ebay, but that doesn't help you. You can also get Novoflex adapters from B&H and get express shipping, but they really cost.

DannyO
06-27-2011, 11:50 PM
Yea I've come across those, can't seem to find the OM-EOS that I want though, not that I'd think I'd buy it, costs a bit more than I want to spend, need a basic adapter that costs 20bux on ebay. I may of found something on eBay with Express USPS but worried it will hit the border and take 2 weeks to get to Calgary.

AccentAE86
06-28-2011, 07:18 AM
No to mention, canada post hasn't been working for the past while and once they do open for business again, they'll have a HUGE backlog to work through

D'z Nutz
06-28-2011, 09:54 AM
Yeah you're not gonna find that sort of thing locally. I might have an M42-EOS adapter I'm not using anymore. If I still have it, I can sell it to you.

DannyO
06-28-2011, 12:49 PM
Yea its definitely not looking good atm.

D'z Nutz, how much would you want for the M42 adapter? as I have been looking at some lenses that are M42 mounted.