PDA

View Full Version : Southern California’s premier celebration of automotive elegance

Markham
06-30-2011, 11:38 AM
Hey guys

Lots of gorgeous old cars...

http://www.calgarybeacon.com/2011/06/southern-californias-premier-celebration-of-automotive-elegance/

Markham

M.alex
06-30-2011, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Markham
Hey guys

blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah blah

G-ZUS
06-30-2011, 01:10 PM
How is this DB still allowed to post his crap?

- He constantly posts in the wrong section
- He doesn't contribute anything (useful) to the forums other than linking to his website

+1 Ban

Isaiah
06-30-2011, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by G-ZUS
How is this DB still allowed to post his crap?

- He constantly posts in the wrong section
- He doesn't contribute anything (useful) to the forums other than linking to his website

+1 Ban
This is the fifteenth run of this same conversation. Your CD's skipping, son.

n1zm0
06-30-2011, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Markham
Hey guys

Lots of gorgeous old cars...

Markham

i'll gorgeous your face

Markham

schocker
06-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Isaiah

This is the fifteenth run of this same conversation. You're CD's skipping, son.

Hey Isaiah,

:werd:

Matt

President Obama
06-30-2011, 01:57 PM

ha guise

you are cd's (ownership) skipping, son

Markham

kvg
06-30-2011, 02:29 PM

I think I had this conversation with you, about a link poster. Maybe your cd's skipping.

Son:facepalm:

Isaiah
06-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by President Obama

ha guise

you are cd's (ownership) skipping, son

Markham
Hi Pres,

Good catch. That may be the first time in my life I've made such a mistake but thank you for pointing it out.

Isaiah
06-30-2011, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by kvg

I think I had this conversation with you, about a link poster. Maybe your cd's skipping.

Son:facepalm:
You facepalming me, boy?

dirtsniffer
06-30-2011, 02:45 PM
I think beyond should vote on it.

kvg
06-30-2011, 02:45 PM
:rofl: boy

you impress me with your wit.:zzz:

ddduke
06-30-2011, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by dirtsniffer

Me too. I know that trev0000006 has been covered a million times too but he's even worse then Markham. I hate going into a section and seeing every single thread started by the same person. Atleast if these 2 fuckers posted their opinion on topics once in a while or constributed that would be a different story. Beyond should be a democracy and vote them out.

/rant

CMW403
07-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Trev0006 posts awesome car videos in the car video section daily, why would we stop that? He's contributing to our car enthusiast website.

Originally posted by ddduke

Me too. I know that trev0000006 has been covered a million times too but he's even worse then Markham. I hate going into a section and seeing every single thread started by the same person. Atleast if these 2 fuckers posted their opinion on topics once in a while or constributed that would be a different story. Beyond should be a democracy and vote them out.

/rant

blitz
07-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by dirtsniffer

You realize that Beyond's a dictatorship and not a democracy right?

kvg
07-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by CMW403
Trev0006 posts awesome car videos in the car video section daily, why would we stop that? He's contributing to our car enthusiast website.

My only problem with trev0006 is he should just do it in one thread(DPCCARS VIDEOS) rather than taking over a entire section. Some of the vids are cool, but he plays a youtube video on his site then just posts a link to increase his site traffic.

Markham could do the same in a thread, but on the other hand how many inrich what should I buy threads were there? Hes not the only one just and example and we just deal with that:dunno:

http://www.layoutlounge.com/Images/Thanks_For_The_Add/images/hug-it-out-bitch.gif
And let the mods wield the hammer