PDA

View Full Version : You know the Haynes Repair Manuals right...? Well they now have a SEX Manual

/////AMG
01-19-2004, 12:58 AM
The SEX Manual - Sex and cars have been inextricably linked for years, and it will come as no surprise that a large proportion of all sex takes place in cars. So what is more logical than a Sex manual from Haynes?

The SEX Manual contains:

-Step-by-step instructions for safer and more enjoyable sex
-Unique advice on sex in cars, backed up by real-life stories
-Written from hands-on experience by a well-known healthcare professional
-Colour fault finding charts for fast diagnosis of sex-related conditions

SEX (http://www.haynes.co.uk/sexmanual.asp)

tegdreamer
01-19-2004, 01:02 AM
i wonder if they have diagrams and stuff to guide u thru it :D

on a side note, what the hell is the point of a sex manual?

/////AMG
01-19-2004, 01:06 AM
So now I know why you were banned tegdream, this guide is for people like you to learn.

If you have nothing good to say, don't say it.

ryder_23
01-19-2004, 01:07 AM
hahaha thats rather commical

btw tegdreamer, u just got banned, yet came back with a very unoriginal name :thumbsdow

edit: dammit porsche u just beat me to it

oh yeah tegdreamer, this book would be great for you, since your dumb enough not to even really change your name you'd be too dumb to know where to stick it.

A_3
01-19-2004, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by ryder_23

btw tegdreamer, u just got banned, yet came back with a very unoriginal name :thumbsdow

:werd: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , really it was tegdream... no are you serious, tegdreamer isn't even remotely close... what's next tegdreaming...???

FiveFreshFish
01-19-2004, 01:19 AM
Reminds me of that owned pic of the chinese couple caught doing it in the car! :rofl:

ryder_23
01-19-2004, 01:22 AM
this one :rofl:

autospeed
01-19-2004, 01:23 AM
no offense or anything but honestly yea i agree tegdreamer cough tegdream sough very smiliar and omg 8 posts a day? how many times do you need to say bump? lol

/////AMG
01-19-2004, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Porsche_944
So now I know why you were banned tegdream, this guide is for people like you to learn.

If you have nothing good to say, don't say it.

Originally posted by tegdreamer
i wonder if they have diagrams and stuff to guide u thru it :D

on a side note, what the hell is the point of a sex manual?
Last edited by tegdreamer on 01-19-2004 at 12:10 AM

That's better. If you actualy went to the site, you would know they do have diagrams.

funny pic ryder:rofl: :rofl:

Fosgate R
01-19-2004, 01:55 AM
...That is quite literally the stupidest thing...a sex manual for cars...they were smokin some rank shit!
:nut: :confused: :drool:

djfob
01-19-2004, 01:56 AM
hmmmm 12.99uk good crapper reading:nut:

OWNED
01-19-2004, 02:08 AM
hahaha, thats sweet.

Too bad my car has only 2 seats... unless I can contort my body in all kinds of fucked up positions... I think roadhead is all i'll be getting lol. ( I hope they have a chapter on that!)

lol

ryder_23
01-19-2004, 11:18 AM
^
how u need a chapter on road head? you drive, she sucks your dick...not that hard...