PDA

View Full Version : LF Testing center for A+

torob
07-06-2011, 09:48 AM
I've been trying to find a place to take the A+ test, but the two listed centers seem shut down, and I was told the SAIT one is not doing them anymore.

Is there anywhere else?

Thanks

eblend
07-06-2011, 10:26 AM
According to this, the only place in AB that does it is in red deer...
http://certification.comptia.org/Training/training.aspx

Used to be a place where Seoul restaurant is on macloud, that's where I took mine long long ago.

torob
08-08-2011, 12:27 AM
Took it around 2.5 weeks ago, but just thought I'd put it out for others looking,

I couldn't find much on prometric centers, all the listings wouldn't respond by phone and their scheduling from the prometric site wasn't working. SAIT told me they stopped with it.

Pearson VUE has a testing center in the NE.
Place called, Failsafe Canada Inc

@

4628 - 5th Street NE
Calgary, AB T2E 7C3

They also seemed to have other tests like GMAT and such, so might want to check them out.

You need to register through Pearson and pay, you walk in and give your name and they give you the exam (On a computer, 100 questions multiple choice)
Also need 2 pieces of ID

Also worth noting the test was the 2009 edition. There are quite a few guides for that edition out. Though should do pretty well if you know computers.

Hope the info helps.

coolylj
08-08-2011, 11:42 PM
I can confirm that the NE location is the only Pearson Test center in Calgary. Failsafe Canada I think is their name.