BigDannyCool
07-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Anyone watching? Gonna be a great season. That Cassi chick is so hot :poosie:

masoncgy
07-07-2011, 11:09 PM
Evil Dick is back... :rofl:

88CRX
07-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Fuck... Rachelle and her laugh... not sure how much I can take of her!

heavyD
07-08-2011, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by 88CRX
Fuck... Rachelle and her laugh... not sure how much I can take of her!

Yeah I was disappointed when she came through the door. She's possibly the most annoying contestant ever. What a schmuck Brendan is for proposing to that skank.

On the bright side Cassi has to be the hottest women ever on the show.:love:

CD007
07-08-2011, 07:54 AM
I'm partial to Danelle. Yummy :)

BigDannyCool
07-08-2011, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by heavyD

Yeah I was disappointed when she came through the door. She's possibly the most annoying contestant ever. What a schmuck Brendan is for proposing to that skank.

On the bright side Cassi has to be the hottest women ever on the show.:love:

she's like a hybrid of Olivia Wilde and Miranda Kerr

PD77
07-08-2011, 08:47 AM
I had a bad feeling that Rachelle coming back was going to happen, she's just too good for ratings to sit her out.

Interesting twists, should be a good season if the rookies don't get annihalated by the veterans...they were terrible in that first competition.

BigDannyCool
07-08-2011, 10:34 AM
It's Rachel not rachelle. Brachel were a powerhouse last season. They won many competitions

sevewone
07-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Watched my first episode ever last night. So much shit going on, I thought it was going to be some drunken show like Jersey Shore or something.. I really dont know what to think of it so far. The last reality show I got into was celebrity apprentice, and the one episode a week was hard enough to schedule around let alone 3 episodes a week :nut: .

-But I gotta say that Metal head is a bit of a softy and I think hes going to go first.

-That college guy who lives at home who thinks hes a badass cause he rides a bike. Douche.

-Porsche :drool: .

dj_rice
07-08-2011, 01:41 PM
I like Jordan :poosie: :thumbsup:

gpomp
07-08-2011, 03:01 PM
hi2u cassi :poosie:

SJW
07-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Why is there always a token annoying fag? They are more annoying than any Rachel.

K3RMiTdot
07-08-2011, 04:27 PM
porsche andd jordan :love:

captain134
07-08-2011, 04:30 PM
+1 for Jordan.

I have the live online stream on in the background and it is kinda interesting to listen to them behind the scenes.

Chandler_Racing
07-08-2011, 04:33 PM
This is the only reality type show I watch.

Probably has to due with Cassi and Jordan.

BigDannyCool
07-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by captain134
+1 for Jordan.

I have the live online stream on in the background and it is kinda interesting to listen to them behind the scenes.

seen any nudity yet?

captain134
07-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool

seen any nudity yet?
nope :(

A couple of them are starting some strategy talk.

dj_rice
07-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool

seen any nudity yet?

NWS link:
http://oddandstupid.com/BB11/BB11_nude/jor78pm.gif

This is from a few seasons ago but nude of Jordan

07-08-2011, 09:24 PM
:thumbsup:

captain134
07-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Something major went down last night. Game changer!

mushi_mushi
07-10-2011, 02:05 PM
Ive seen maybe two seasons before. Dont usually watch reality tv shows but I like this one. I'll definably be tuning in to this season. Lots of hotties for sure, something for everyone. Some of the people im not a fan of at the moment are, the mama's boys, the metalhead and brenchal. Im sure peoples true colors will show as the show continues. Not sure who I want to win yet, but this season looks like its going to be entertaining.

heavyD
07-11-2011, 12:00 PM
Something major went down last night. Game changer!

Someone left the show. It's not hard to find out who it was because it's made news but IMO the show's not going to be as good because of it. Wonder if they will bring in a replacement or work around it.

captain134
07-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Yeah. I am still excited to see why they left because the online feed did not show why. It says it is a 24/7 stream but they frequently go to "We will be right back"

captain134
07-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Especially when they start talking about getting payed from the show.

Thaco
07-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Yeah. I am still excited to see why they left because the online feed did not show why. It says it is a 24/7 stream but they frequently go to "We will be right back" nobody knows, it's just "personal reasons"

BigDannyCool
07-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Thaco
nobody knows, it's just "personal reasons"

heard rumours that his brother died. :dunno:

Thaco
07-11-2011, 08:27 PM
Aceshowbiz report today that Dick Donato, aka ‘Evel Dick’, left the BB house so abruptly due to a “personal emergency” which turned out to be the death of a close friend.

However, in a video posted on RTVZone, Dick elaborated rather much on the rumours that’ve been circulating as to why he left.

He said, "I wasn't kicked out, I wasn't put in jail, I wasn't diagnosed with cancer, my mother, my son and my girlfriend weren't in any kind of accident or caused me to leave the house in any way shape or form.

"My brother wasn't killed, I don't even have a f*****g brother ... all these rumors are just out of hand.

"I didn't leave the game to push [my daughter] Daniele farther in the game, as many are saying. I was there to win and so was she."

However, confirming the report that he was last seen in the Diary Room, Dick went on to say, "I was summoned the Diary Room and the producers gave me some bad news about somebody I was very close with.

“Actually, they didn't even come on to the PA in the Diary Room, they came inside the Diary Room.

"It was an emergency that required my immediate attention. There was no second thought.

“I had to leave and they understood completely. I thank them for their understanding and their concern, it means a lot to me.

“As a matter of fact, they've contacted me a number of times since leaving to see how I'm doing and make sure everything is OK.

“I really do appreciate how they're helping me out.

"This was very unexpected and was not planned in any way, shape or form.

"Sometimes people need you and if you're true to them, you do everything you can for them no matter what.

"This person needs me and I'm there for them no matter what."

It’s sad that he had to leave for that reason and we wish those bereaved well.

www.rtvzone.com

heavyD
07-12-2011, 06:59 AM
It will be interesting to see how the show moves ahead as Daniele is now in a spot without her partner and her group is now at a 5 - 8 disadvantage to the newbies. Not to mention Dick was one of the best characters on the show ever and the new group is on the bland side.

gpomp
07-12-2011, 01:21 PM
there goes the best player this season :thumbsdow

heinz256
07-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Wow looks like Keiths plan backfired on him! And the newbs continue to get pwned by the vets.

Thaco
07-15-2011, 07:52 AM
they're idiots, they know porsche is in with the vets... but i guess they all think they're in with them... you honestly think when they get rid of all the other newbs you wont be the first to go?

PD77
07-15-2011, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Thaco
they're idiots, they know porsche is in with the vets... but i guess they all think they're in with them... you honestly think when they get rid of all the other newbs you wont be the first to go?

If Keith wouldn't have pulled his little stunt in the have-nots room the vote would have gone the other way guaranteed...he played like an idiot and payed for it, simple as that.

88CRX
07-20-2011, 10:35 PM
OMFG Rachael is such a phsyco bitch!

Is she mental?

Thaco
07-21-2011, 08:27 AM
^^ yeah, i was so hoping Jordan would have backdoor'd that annoying phsycho. i think it would have been a good move for them, it would have been
Jeff, Jordan, Danni, Dom, Cassi and Shelley, against, 2 floaters, Adam (durr) and most likely brendan... easy to take them all out..

mushi_mushi
07-21-2011, 08:35 PM
Ditto, rachael is the definition of an airhead. She looks semi decent but as soon as that girl opens her mouth you want to put a sock in it. I think the noobies made poor decisions kicking out that guy and keeping porsche. I loved how during the goodbye videos they show her where a shirt saying something like you can look but you cant touch. I think jordan made the right move keeping brendon and rachael around because they win competitions and they need the numbers when it comes to votes. Not sure why they decided to put cassi on the block unless they want her to have the golden key. Jeff is by far the most likable guy on the show, brendon is annoying trying to talk rachael down from her tantrums. I dont think their marriage is going to last. I dont like adam either, he's to full of himself.
I want cassi to stay, because she reminds me a bit of 13 from house and she pisses rachael off, which would be good for tv.

BigDannyCool
07-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Cassi's gone :(

Hakkola
07-21-2011, 11:04 PM
Dudes watch this stuff?

Not making fun of you guys or anything. I'm legitimately surprised though.

Thaco
07-22-2011, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Dudes watch this stuff?

Not making fun of you guys or anything. I'm legitimately surprised though. my wife watches it, good excuse to check out hot chicks and yell at stupid.

masoncgy
07-22-2011, 01:31 PM
Jeff & Jordan are going to regret their decision not to back door Rachel... it'll come back around and bite them in the ass.

CD007
07-22-2011, 02:24 PM
That would of been the best back door in the history of the show!

redevil
07-28-2011, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
OMFG Rachael is such a phsyco bitch!

Is she mental?

Rachel reminds me of the Joker on Batman!! Just the chick version! She is crazy & fugly

:barf:

SJW
07-28-2011, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by redevil

Rachel reminds me of the Joker on Batman!! Just the chick version! She is crazy & fugly

:barf:

She gotta go.

mushi_mushi
07-28-2011, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Dudes watch this stuff?

Not making fun of you guys or anything. I'm legitimately surprised though.

Generally I watch tv shows with plot and character, but I started watching the show when nothing good was on one night and have been tuning in out of curiosity to see what happens. When I was a kid I crammed a bunch of different insects in a jar to see what happens (I think I suffocated them by accident), but its the same kind of idea. You take a bunch of people with different personalities, take away their personal space and watch the wreckage.

I loved the editing in the last episode where the hof comes over. It goes between everyone having a great time and racheal crying back and forth. Brendon is annoying with his "high hat", im doing my phd, I know rocket science etc, truthfully the guy doesnt seem that intelligent. Racheal choking on bubbles was pretty good too.

I think backdooring jeff this early in the game would have been very stupid to even contemplate. I think dominik and danielle's plan would have worked if dom didnt tell shelly his plan and danielle wasnt so direct about backdooring jeff. She should have just planted a seed of doubt instead of advocating for jeffs eviction. All the noobs are floating by, as far as the game is concerned many of them have no chance.

K3RMiTdot
07-29-2011, 07:50 PM
rachel ruins the show god damn it

BigDannyCool
07-30-2011, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by K3RMiTdot
rachel ruins the show god damn it

It wouldn't be half as entertaining without her on there.