PDA

View Full Version : FS: Band new THIRTY TWO TM-TWO boots 2011 size 10 $200

RASPY
07-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Thirty two sent me these last weekend as they had a few left over at the factory and are brand new!!!!! They dont fit me, I need a 10.5. Unreal deal for 200 bucks, usually retail for over $400. Tons of new features for 2011.

Flex level: 7/10
STI Evolution Foam™
Designed in our STI Lab, this foam provides better cushioning than traditional foam materials and dramatically reduces the weight by eliminating the need for a heavy rubber outsole. ThirtyTwo boots with STI Evolution Foam™ are 15% to 40% lighter than previous seasons and remain the lightest in the industry.
Featured on the following boots: Prime, Juhyo, Ultralight, Focus Boa™, TM-2, Vela, Lashed, Lashed FT, Lock Boa™, Prospect.
Tongue Tension System
We attached straps to the tongue and then threaded either the Boa™ lace or traditional lace through the strap, so as you tighten the boot, the tongue straps pull in and over your forefoot to maximize hold where you need it the most and eliminate heel lift.
Featured on the following boots: Prime, TM-2, Vela.
Articulating Cuff
This advanced shell construction creates high-performing, smooth-flexing boots that are easier to lace and more durable. There is also less shell distortion, resulting in consistent heel hold through the full flex range.
Featured on the following boots: Prime, Juhyo, Ultralight, Focus Boa™, TM-2, Vela, Heritage, Lashed, Lashed FT, Lock Boa™, Prospect.
3-D Molded Tongue
Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to control the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved response.
Inner Cuff Lacing System
Updated for 2010/2011, our new Inner Cuff Lacing System can easily be tightened with a single pull. The lace lock will keep the laces secure, the orange pull strap helps keep the laces straight, and the anatomical shape will keep your heel down.
Inner Ankle Harness

If anyone is interested give me a call and you can come pick them up! Firm on the price as they are brand new and an unreal deal! (403) 808-0639