PDA

View Full Version : Hookups for girlRACER

girlRACER
09-10-2002, 11:19 PM
When I was in Vancouver, I was in a taxi stopped at a red light with the window open...and there was this hot asian guy in a black car. After he drove by I realized he was in a black CLK. Ever since then, my ideal of a perfect dream guy drives a black CLK. Don't ask me why I have no idea! But no chance of that in cowtown...I don't know any asian guys with a black CLK under 25!:love:

Funny and coincidental that you should post a pic of a black CLK too!

infamous
09-10-2002, 11:23 PM
well if you can change the black to red, the dude that i know is only like 20....

girlRACER
09-10-2002, 11:24 PM
There is just something irresistably sexy about that car!

girlRACER
09-10-2002, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by infamous
well if you can change the black to red, the dude that i know is only like 20....

Really?......hmmmmmmm j/k
Maybe red will grow on me like white did....haha j/k :devil:
(no one beats the hottie in the white car :D )

buh_buh
09-11-2002, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER

no one beats the hottie in the white car :D
uh... my car's blue.:D :rofl:

mischief
09-11-2002, 09:29 AM
When I was in Vancouver, I was in a taxi stopped at a red light with the window open...and there was this hot asian guy in a black car. After he drove by I realized he was in a black CLK. Ever since then, my ideal of a perfect dream guy drives a black CLK. Don't ask me why I have no idea! But no chance of that in cowtown...I don't know any asian guys with a black CLK under 25!:love:

Funny and coincidental that you should post a pic of a black CLK too!

There's a young asian guy who lives by my house who has a silver CLK 430 cab.

Ben
09-11-2002, 09:32 AM
*Ccommence Stalking* - girlRACER

girlRACER
09-11-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

uh... my car's blue.:D :rofl:

Didn't you forget the bottom of your bumper is white!! Your car's tri-colored! :rofl:

rage2
09-11-2002, 04:14 PM
Didn't you forget the bottom of your bumper is white!! Your car's tri-colored! :rofl:

So are you trying to say that Kev's the hottie in the white car?? :dunno:

girlRACER
09-11-2002, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by mischief

There's a young asian guy who lives by my house who has a silver CLK 430 cab.

At the rate this thread is going, it should be renamed the "Hookups for girlRACER" thread!!! haha....no really...thanks guys but I dun need any hookups for now. :devil:

girlRACER
09-11-2002, 04:28 PM
ahhh......RAGE2!!!!! Next time, I'll keep my big mouth shut :banghead:

Stratus_Power
09-11-2002, 04:38 PM
haha
CLK320 in Black- 61,900
insurance- 10,000/year
black suit- 500
wasting your life saving just to get hook up w/ girlRACER- priceless

there is something money cant buy.. but for anything else there is Rage2

Zephyr
09-11-2002, 04:45 PM
asian guys around the 20's driving CLKs and SLKs are over abundence here in the states, my gf always points out "oo thats cute, wait thats cuter!".......i should trade in my 5 series for a benz now...

girlRACER
09-13-2002, 01:19 AM
So tonight I went for dinner with my mom and I thought that everything was fine until after dinner, she tells me that she wants me to drop by her friends house to find out if they were going to go to my bro's wedding. I thought that was a little weird. It was even weirder that she didn't even call in advance and wanted to suddenly drop by at 9:30 at night. Then we finally pull up to their house and she mentions that I knew this friend's son in my childhood and that he's about the same age as me. There was no one home but then I realized what she was actually doing. She was trying to set me up with him!!! ahhh...imagine me and my mom showing up unexpectedly at someone's house at night just for me to meet this guy! Oh that is soooooo brutal...I'm glad they weren't home...otherwise I would've been so embarassed!! :(

That is sad when one's own parents are trying to set you up....so sad. Has this ever happened to anyone of you?

boi-alien
09-13-2002, 01:21 AM
hahahhahah i thought that only happened in chapter movies!!! :rofl: :rofl:

OPGForce
09-13-2002, 01:26 AM
That is sad when one's own parents are trying to set you up....so sad. Has this ever happened to anyone of you?

that is sad...seems like a lot of asian families try to pull this BS. my mom tried to pull this a while back on me, but i told her i was gay, end of subject. :rolleyes:

P.S.---> i am not gay. :p

rage2
09-13-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by OPGForce
that is sad...seems like a lot of asian families try to pull this BS. my mom tried to pull this a while back on me, but i told her i was gay, end of subject. :rolleyes:

Shouldn't this confession go in the Ask Leo forum?? :rofl:

Davan
09-13-2002, 10:35 AM
Hmmmm i'm gonna have to go shopping... but I can't afford a clk... will C-class do? :confused: :D

Stratus_Power
09-13-2002, 10:58 AM
haha let me know when u drop your standard to dodge :rolleyes: jk jk

Ed the SOHC
09-13-2002, 10:59 AM
I thought that was a little weird. It was even weirder that she didn't even call in advance and wanted to suddenly drop by at 9:30 at night. Then we finally pull up to their house and she mentions that I knew this friend's son in my childhood and that he's about the same age as me. There was no one home but then I realized what she was actually doing. She was trying to set me up with him!!! ahhh...imagine me and my mom showing up unexpectedly at someone's house at night just for me to meet this guy! Oh that is soooooo brutal...I'm glad they weren't home...otherwise I would've been so embarassed!! :(

Haha... your mom and you should have called first.... I wasn't home yet ;) :D :rofl:

rage2
09-13-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
Haha... your mom and you should have called first.... I wasn't home yet ;) :D :rofl:

So does that mean Mui's available?

Superesc
09-13-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by rage2

So does that mean Mui's available?

ScCab gets first dibs!!! :D

ScCab
09-13-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Superesc

ScCab gets first dibs!!! :D

Thats right....she is mine:love:

Ed the SOHC