PDA

View Full Version : True Blood Season 4

LadyLuck
07-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Were 3 episodes into the new season...anyone else watching it?

couple highlights so far:

-Sookie disappeared to fairy land for 15 minutes but in reality she was gone for 12 months making everyone believe she was dead.
-Jason become a cop and Andy Bellefleur is addicted to V
-Tara moved away and is now a cage fighter/Lesbian
-Bill killed the queen in the last season and is now King
-Witches have joined the cast

Unknown303
07-12-2011, 12:30 PM
The Tara story line is the best. I could watch a whole series of her... :drool:

legendboy
07-12-2011, 12:47 PM
watching ....... good

thrasher22
07-12-2011, 11:50 PM
The only reason I really still watch it is because my gf does. Watching the "catch up on last season" before the first episode I almost couldn't believe how cheesy its gotten.

I liked it when it was a show that looked at how society deals with its darker side, not where it is now, as a full blown mystical creatures show about relationships. :dunno:

treg50
07-13-2011, 10:15 AM
The 1st episode this season was not promising AT ALL... I was like WTH are they doing to this series. Episodes 2 and 3 are a bit better. Maybe it's just me but the characters personalities have changed somewhat. After 3 seasons, of them being a certain way, it's very odd... and not it a good way it almost doesn't make sense --- like there an overhaul on the True Blood writing team or something and they don't know the characters that well.

True Blood has a lot more competition this time around. I hope episode 4 continues to fix this season.

Jlude
07-13-2011, 10:25 AM
This show is really strange now and I'm not into all the twists of the story (Fairies, Witches, etc)

Don't mind what Tara has goin on though :poosie:

Unknown303
07-13-2011, 11:09 AM
The story has taken a couple strange turns from the books too. Apparently (I haven't read them my wife has) the original story line makes a lot more sense and it's been in the changes were the show gets a little stupid so the wife says.

The Eric stuff now kind of cracks me up though he acts like a puppy dog being scolded now. :rofl:

alien
07-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Kind of thought sooki could have stopped eric at the end before he finished that girl off.

Mitsu3000gt
07-13-2011, 02:56 PM
I thought the first episode was crap, but the second and third were better. In my mind, anything will be better than that stupid season where most of the episodes had that lady that could control people's actions. They stuck with that WAY too long.

I think the witchcraft thing is cool, not really sure where it's going though. At least it's something different.

legendboy
07-13-2011, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
In my mind, anything will be better than that stupid season where most of the episodes had that lady that could control people's actions.

yea she got annoying but the orgies were entertaining :rofl:

treg50
07-14-2011, 08:39 AM
^ Ya not everyday you see geriatrics pounding away.
:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Unknown303
The Eric stuff now kind of cracks me up though he acts like a puppy dog being scolded now. :rofl:
Yeah that was hilarious at the end of E03. For a second it seemd all dark and twisted and he was about to attack Sooki. He was like a child who just devoured a cookie that he shouldn't have and was caught 'red' handed. His face was awesome.

LadyLuck
07-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Who's been following season 5...we're 5 episodes in

lsc2g
07-10-2012, 01:00 PM
yea.. its a bit slow and too many side plots/stories going on right now.. its been OK should speed up i think..i missed sundays so have it ready for tonight to catch up on

oh and tara needs to fuck off and die.. i hate her

LadyLuck
07-12-2012, 11:08 AM
I got a little annoyed with Tara during the last season...but with the recent events, I think she should do good with Pam :poosie:

treg50
07-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Pam is on fire this season. Her awesome attitude is really up front this season. Alceide (sp?), Eric, J.Stack were awesome in last night's episode, funny lines.