PDA

View Full Version : Review: Jenilly's Jewellery in Coventry Hills

Cos
07-12-2011, 03:51 PM
I like to give a review when service is above and beyond or horrible. I have been dealing with the husband and wife who run Jenilly's Jewellery in Coventry Hills for a couple weeks. I had some pieces made and he did a fantastic job, mis-quoted me and actually gave me a fair (for me, not him I am sure) price on having the stuff made.

Overall as good as any jeweler I have dealt with and wanted to give them some exposure since they are probably not that well traveled. They are in a bit of a shitty location so I wanted to help them out.

They are on Country Hills Blvd near the Tim Horton's and Sobey's. Just in the corner near Amici's.

Unknown303
07-12-2011, 04:08 PM
OMG You are their son or something!!!! :whipped: :whipped: :whipped:

Damn you and your attempt at free advertising!

Cos
07-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303
OMG You are their son or something!!!! :whipped: :whipped: :whipped:

:english:

Originally posted by Unknown303
Damn you and your attempt at free advertising!

No banzzz

ddduke
07-12-2011, 05:04 PM
Post pics of what they made for you, I'm interested to see what you got done.

kvg
07-12-2011, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by ddduke

You need an address too?;)

Cos
07-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by ddduke

Cant until later. I will once it is appropriate.

ZenOps
07-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Finding a quality goldsmith in North America is becoming an increasingly difficult task.

There is that one Asian goldsmith in the Upper floor in all of Chinook centre - but I don't like his stuff. He did not hesitate to work on 22k (most jewellers, even veterans - will run in fear of 22K because of its softness)

There used to be a quality guy smack downtown opposite the Bay - and he was actually known to others outside the country for his work, but hes long since gone.