PDA

View Full Version : Black Tiburon w/ Aluminum Wing

Synergy
09-11-2002, 04:33 PM
I spotted a new black Tiburon with an aluminum wing on 16ave the other day and I must say ----> aluminum wings are STILL gay! I like the look of the new tiburons but this was just wrong. IMO they don't look good on any car. Some guys pay a lot of money to get there cars to look :barf: why??? :dunno:

At drag warz there were a line up of import cars with those wings and it looked like a gay pride parade. :barf: :thumbsdow

Pizza Guy
09-13-2002, 01:38 PM
Did he have Sask Plates .......

Stratus_Power
09-13-2002, 03:10 PM
does it cost more to buy an alum wing or to buy a normal then pay to paint it so it matches the car?

LUDELVR
09-13-2002, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Synergy
I spotted a new black Tiburon with an aluminum wing on 16ave the other day and I must say ----> aluminum wings are STILL gay! I like the look of the new tiburons but this was just wrong. IMO they don't look good on any car. Some guys pay a lot of money to get there cars to look :barf: why??? :dunno:

At drag warz there were a line up of import cars with those wings and it looked like a gay pride parade. :barf: :thumbsdow

hahahah, hey man, you gotta take it easy on these guys who have these wings! It's not their fault that they were dropped as a child and had the area of tastefulness distorted!! Geez man, relax a bit!!:rofl:

Dope Dealer
09-13-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

hahahah, hey man, you gotta take it easy on these guys who have these wings! It's not their fault that they were dropped as a child and had the area of tastefulness distorted!! Geez man, relax a bit!!:rofl:

Hahaha! And having rain gutters as side skirts is much better? :rofl: What about a hole in the hood with tape around it? :thumbsdow

Haha, Just playing Leo ;)

van
09-13-2002, 07:09 PM
doesn't matter what leo uses for his car, its fast! hahaha well at least thats what i think.. or maybe im just hallucinating after hearing the bov so many times :D

ninjak84
09-14-2002, 09:27 PM
i think theres a VERY select few cars that look good with an aluminum wing.
yeah, thats right, and i have stickers on my door panel.

riceroni

LUDELVR
09-15-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Hahaha! And having rain gutters as side skirts is much better? :rofl: What about a hole in the hood with tape around it? :thumbsdow

Haha, Just playing Leo ;)

hahahah, fag! hahah, and they're not rain gutters!!!:confused: They're Wing's East side skirts!! hahaahah as for the hole in the hood, what the fuck are you talking about.....there's no tape around it!! hahahahaah:rofl: