PDA

View Full Version : Run in with a Audi S4!

importadrenelin
09-11-2002, 07:15 PM
Well actually the first tiny encounter was going down 22X towards Priddis Greens Golf Course or I guess Bragg Creek since that's where I was going.
Spot a Audi in the rear view and saw the S4 badge on the front grill, he passes me and I immediatley lane change in behind him, too bad my Profec B was set on low boost but thats ok, I'm already in 5th gear going 110KM when he starts pushing it, drop her into 4th gear and was seriously all over this S4, the Supra reeled him in like he was standing still. Anyways the nice female he was sitting shotty with me was getting a little nervous so I shut it down... Anyways it was still somewhat fun...

This new encounter happened today, I am merging from Heritage Dr onto Blackfoot Trail North and had to gun it :burnout: just so I can merge in front of this Audi, which was an S4 because I saw the badge on the front grill again.
Anyways I am going to change in the center lane and this Audi starts ripping it, I dropped thrid and just pinned her, BTW Profec B was again on Low Boost, so i was like shoot, anyways the S4 is left behind, like a bus length through 3rd and I hit 4th gear and then started brakeing since there was a light ahead.

Well the guy in the Audi, looked pretty young comes right beside me and almost hits this Jeep in front of him as he is staring over:drool: over at the JZA80.....
And that was all she wrote... anyways plan on hitting Race City Friday especially since the weather is supposed to be good. I believe Mau is bringin his Supra out too, so I prey to God I don't have to line up beside him because my ass will get handed to me on a silver platter enscribed "Thank You, Come Again!":clap:

DSM Power
09-11-2002, 10:18 PM
Heh heh.... how come I never run into those sweet cars?! :dunno:

ninspeed
09-11-2002, 10:33 PM
Hey jason.. i want to see you supra run at race city friday.. ill be there for sure..

SmelltheRubber
09-11-2002, 10:56 PM
What year is your Supra?

Ben
09-11-2002, 11:51 PM
Your supra should own that car, but the audis is still very respectable, and I plan to own one in the near future.

Dope Dealer
09-12-2002, 12:06 AM
You got PM Jason ;)

infamous
09-12-2002, 01:19 AM
damn....wish i had either car....i wouldn't care which, both are super :bigpimp:

Fluidic
09-12-2002, 01:24 AM
I always see the same S4 out there on the road when I drive my car. It's an older guy, has what appears to be a shaved head with some stubble. Looks like an o.k. guy... he kicks my ass every time we race though... never looks my way so I can give him the thumbs up... lives up in the Hamptons... we raced for a good long while... :p :p

And that's my story. :)

Peter

importadrenelin
09-12-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed
Hey jason.. i want to see you supra run at race city friday.. ill be there for sure..
hopeto see you there too!! Hopefully we'll have some really good turn out this Friday

importadrenelin
09-12-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Benny
Your supra should own that car, but the audis is still very respectable, and I plan to own one in the near future.

I don't wanna say he was owned, just in case the owner surfs the forums and is offended, we don't want to start a flame way.
Anyways a bus length through one gear on Low Boost speaks for itself I think.

infamous
09-12-2002, 03:59 PM
yeah you owned him. i don't care what anyone says, if you can manage to gain a bus length in 1 gear, the other guy got owned!